Chapter 24: No-!

Bot Base No pov
Ratchet was at the computer monitoring Raven's signal when suddenly a vehicon's signal appeared to be moving towards her at a fast speed; but then went right by her.
The computer then picked up Megatron's signal right where she was headed.
Too late to com her and warn her of the danger. "Optimus!" He yelled as he typed the coordinates in for the groundbridge. "What is it old friend?" Optimus asked as the Autobots walked in and the kids turned to listen "It's Raven and she's in trouble, Megatron's signal just appeared right on top of hers!"
Quickly before anyone else could react Soundwave ran into the main hanger, transformed, and flew through the groundbridge. "What is he thinking!? He's not healed enough to fight; let alone stand!" Ratchet growled as the rest of the Autobots followed him through the bridge.

Raven pov
I coughed up energon as I rolled away from Megatron's next attack. So far he's beat me until I was numb, slap me several times across the face, and stab my stomach. Not to mentioned my crushed pede. "Keep running little bird!" He laughed "It makes beating the life out of you more fun!" And moved closer; swiftly he pulled out his sword that is kept right above his cannon. I tried to move but I wasn't fast enough and the sword went straight through my spark. My optics widened and slowly my numb body slumped to the ground, energon leaking from my chassis, stomach, and mouth.

Soundwave pov
Pain exploded from Raven's side of the bond and I sped towards the signals as fast as I could. I saw Megatron and then looked over to see Raven's body laying there; a gaping sword hole in her chassis, right where her spark is. Quickly I dove in and knocked Megatron away from her.
"Soundwave!" He growled but I was in no condition to fight him and turned away as Optimus came in and tackled Megatron.
I rushed over to Raven's side and looked at the damage that was done "I'm so sorry, I wasn't there to protect you!" And picked her up, if I hurry Ratchet just might be able to save her life. I ran over to the new groundbridge that appeared closer to me and rushed through.
I set Raven down on the Med-bay berth and moved back so Ratchet could get to work and was steadied by Bulkhead "Easy there."
It wasn't long until Optimus joined us, scratched here and there; nothing bad "Anything?" I shook my helm no as I watched the Med-bay doors.

Few clicks later the Med-bay doors were opened and Ratchet rushed in "She is not going to make it unless I add a piece of someone's spark to hers!" Everybot was talking insanely and I stepped forward. Ratchet wasted no time and took me into the Med-bay.
I laid down like I was instructed to and then opened my chassis; revealing my spark and the rest of the world went black.

Raven pov
:Raven wake up.: a familiar voice said to me but I groaned :I don't want to, I like the dark.: :Raven, you need to wake up.: the voice demanded. I groaned again :Just five more clicks.:
:You need to get up now or else you'll never wake again!: the voice growled, but there was love behind it.
:Ugh! Fine.: I grumbled and slowly opened my optics, flinching from the bright light.