Chapter Eleven

A/N: I really like this chapter guys! PLEASE comment what you think! Hope you enjoy! xx

CHAPTER ELEVEN

                After out giggle fits had finally settled, Niall proclaimed his dire urge to get something to eat.

                “Any more incredible food suggestions?” He asked me with a dazzling smile.

                “Uhm—“ I sighed. “No, not really.”

                “Something simple, then?”

                “How about…Applebee’s?” I asked.

                “Do they serve food?” He asked, looking serious

                “Yes,” I giggled nervously, not sure if he was joking or not.

                “Sounds great,” he smiled at me mischievously. “But, let’s get take-out this time. Okay?”

                “Why, what wrong?” I asked, concerned. Do I smell bad or something?

                “I don’t think it’d be in our best interest to be caught together again today, after what happened earlier. You know?”

                “Oh,” I said, catching on. I was glad that he didn’t want to get away from me just yet.

                I began directing Niall to the nearest Applebee’s. Partway there, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

                Girl! Where r u?! Jane texted me.  I haven’t heard from you in HOURS!

                I smiled. With Niall, dummy!

                SAUCY!!!! She texted back almost immediately. Tell me EVERYTHING later!

                NOT LIKE THAT! I whined.

                Get some! (;

                I’m just going to stop talking to you now… I said, although her silly comments did make me smile.

                “What are you laughing at?” Niall said looking at me from the driver’s seat.

                I blushed. Crap. “Uh—Jane’s just being funny.”

                He smiled. “What’d she say?”

                “Er—“ Great. What was I supposed to say? “TURN RIGHT!” I shouted, thankful for the distraction of him almost missing the turn. “It’s right there,” I said, pointing ahead. “See it?”

                “Yeah,” he said focused on the road once again. “What do you suggest we get?”

                “Well, I was just going to get a salad, but the wings are fantastic!”

                “Wings it is then!” He smiles. “Mind going in to order for us?”

                “No,” I said, getting used to the drill of being with him.

                “Two orders of wings for me!” He chimes as I’m about to get out of the car.

                “Niall they’re pretty big—“ I start.