1: Escape?

Chapter 1~

'This personality... This feeling.. I feel.. Alone.. Shriveled and bare.. Like the laughing mans pockets, Nothing... I have nothing left.. ' Only to search for that something to fill the very void in his heart, with the gravitational pull of a black hole.... Caring for no one, but himself. To add to all of this just insanity.. He was an actual mass murderer with a name branded by people who survived his "Temper Tantrums ". They called him the "5 of aces" It took him a while to notice what it meant... Since it was so simple it was somewhat redundant that it took so long to get it. The 5 meant for seconds, the ace meant the sniper. Well to sum it up it meant he killed a person within five seconds usually with his gun. Sitting on the Giant cross on top of what seems to be an abandoned church, Hiroki searched a nice sum of the upcoming area from the cross he was sitting on with his coat dragging in the wind... Playing a game he loved to play by himself Hiroki thought to himself, starting.(He's playing a psychology game.) ' Land. I think trees. Church. I think chains. Grass. I think clouds. ' Getting bored shortly after hiroki stretched his arms out as if he were ready to hug the air with open arms. soon after he was arching his back in pain, having flew into the ground from what he thought was a 30 degree angle. landing on his glasses his face was cut and bleeding. Seeing a woman on top of where he was... Just standing there. Hiroki observed her with an itching sneer. Observing carefully he saw she wore a furry coat and had one extremely deadly looking sword..... Well who wouldn't think deadly when it looks like a giant. Jagged. Dagger. She also wore a pair of regular torn up jeans, that were teared near the seem on the bottom of the pair of jeans. To add all that she had a distinct face he couldn't put his finger on it.. But something about her made her look almost strikingly beautiful... her slight curled black hair caught my attention for a minute though. Seeing she had a lip piercing he started thinking about pain and he gave a disgusted face since he didn't like prickly things, otherwise he would already have some piercings. To top that off she had a lot of prickly angles and edges on that sword of hers too... Dusting his coat off he stomped his foot on the ground lifting himself off of it. Smiling, despicably  like he was going to kill something. Popping his knuckles without touching them, only using the tensed muscle in his hand, he looked up at her with that smile. Then she vanished into thin air, Appearing in front of him in mere seconds. Caught off guard hiroki jumped back a couple yards only for him to meet her cold hands touch my shoulder, soon after his mistake he kept a suprised face as she put him in a restraint on the ground, Stomach down. " What the hell are you doing to me, If your a bounty hunter I will kill you." he had stated slightly frustrated. She looked at him and sat on his back reading a wanted poster. In a very natural seductive womans tone with no effort added on her part." So you're the guy with 19 million pounds bounty on your head? I personally expected more of you. " Already pissed from her hiroki used brute strength to try and break the rope she had around his hands after minutes of no progress he yelled at her." GET THE HELL OFF OF ME BEFORE I MOVE YOU OFF OF ME! " She glanced at his livid facial expression, taking out a notebook, moving to the next open page, with a pen she then wrote. ' Prone to anger, Doesn't listen and observe situations well, and obviously yells random threats disregarding the situation what so ever.' after those few notes she put the notebook away and laid her hand softly but firmly on his back looking at me." I wanna say for some reason, that you like me in a way. " I glared at her and said. " No I do not... NOW GET THE HELL OFF!" digging his fangs into his own lips he had used a backup plan to get out of most scenarios like this. drinking the little blood he needed to release an enormous amount of adrenaline due to his almost unreal instinct. Gaining superior strength and speed, hiroki had given up his natural awareness to gain these. Breaking the rope that was bonding him, she left out of nowhere, again reappearing behind me.. But this time she had the upper hand. Shaking and falling down to his knees, curled up in pain from his crotch. Fortunately hiroki grabbed a smoke bomb from his pocket to escape, Successfully too. Already at the meadow in the forest he continued to run from her. Seeing shes about 30 yards away, hiroki kept his distance from her, scared since he actually was pretty badly injured right now from last week when someone was able to send him to urgent care, but without surviving themselves. 'What type of bounty hunter was she!?!!? Why did she want to go to such lengths just to get me..? ' Getting anemic he slowed down since when ever he was drastically hungry like now... he would fall to sleep almost instantly.. Slowing to a walking pace, Soon falling to the ground, hiroki closed his eyes, smiling, hoping he can still live to fill that void..." Sorry, Kazuki. Maybe in the afterlife I can find you...."

(Conclusion of chapter 1)