Part 2

I hated Geometry being my first period since the day of school started but I had no preferable reason to change it so I never tried.

"Alright class, pull out your homework and turn to page 73 in your textbook" I grabbed my Geometry binder from my backpack, opened it and pulled out my homework. I didn't have questions 17 and 20 done because I didn't understand them and I forgot to ask my Mom when she got home from work but I don't think she would have had the time for it either. I laid my homework on my desk and turned to page 73 as I tried to put my binder away Mr. Caller grabbed it from my hands and lifted it in front of the class, he looked like Rafiki lifting Simba in the movie Lion King

"Class, I wish you would prepare yourself the way Eevee does" He opened my binder and started turning pages

"This is what's going to get you into college" He gave me back my binder and I put it away. I would be the same as most of the kids in this class but I'm left-handed and my Mom buys a bunch of sheet protectors so I just grab her leftovers and put each note paper in the slot he prefers and I do it with every class because it just makes everything easier.

"Alright class, read from page 73 to 75, when you're done, raise your hand and I'll write down your name and then we'll get started on the next lesson" The class groaned and I shook my head and started reading. Polynomials, fun, Geometry was the one class I could never pass and I never liked, but I just went with it. As I was reading through the book it took everything to not fall asleep, every boring word, every boring paragraph, I may have myself prepared for college physically but I'm not so sure mentally, plus, is Geometry even important for Culinary Arts? I finished reading through and raised my hand and, as usual, I was the last one. I wrote down the notes that we're on the board, opened my Geometry binder, put the notes in sheet protectors and put them in the note section, put my binder back in my backpack and left for the next class.

"Where are you going?" Mr. Caller stopped me

"To my next class" I told him

"The bell hasn't rung yet" he laughed *ring*

"Yes it has, bye Mr. Caller, see you tomorrow" I played that game with every teacher, seconds to minutes before the bell rang I'd pack up and try to leave the classroom, the teacher would stop me and I basically would start a "conversation" until the bell rang. I've been doing this since the school counselor told me to be "more active"; talk to people, talk to teachers .. Well sorry counselors, but that's all you're getting from me.

"Ready for P.E. Eevee?, I think we're running today" Lily, my partner in P.E. told me, I never liked P.E. although I did like that it helped keep me thin.

"Ugh, dear God, I hope that is not today"

"Lol, I'll see you there" Lily ran off to P.E. I just shook my head, Mrs. Gertrut told her to become my partner because I never tried in running and ever since, she thinks I'm her best friend. I have a small enough group of friends that I talk to myself and she has no friends at all, so I didn't see the point of saying no.