Part 15

"Hey Branden"

"Hey Eevee"

"So I got your note and I liked it, liked it to the point I wanted to go it with you but you see, the school years ending and I'm moving, have been planning since February. I'm sorry Branden, but I do like you, have since I first met you, so want to hang out after school and we can fuck . . I mean talk more about this?"

"Um, Eevee? I'm flattered but I never gave you a note and I have a girlfriend, 3 months to be exact" My whole life crumbled before me, I WAS DONE!!!

"Wait, you never wrote this?"

"No, sorry" Branden walked off, I turned around to my friends, Daniel and his crew walked in, he looked over at me and broke into laughter and so did the rest of his crew.

"You ass, you planned this whole thing?" Daniel walked over to Branden and did a handshake, but something was handed over

"So want to hang out after school and we can fuck . . I mean talk more about this?" My voice muffled on a recorder Daniel, his crew, and Branden died laughing again and walked off. That's it, I was done

"Eevee?" Christine spoke worried I stood there frozen I texted my Mom

"Can I come home and pack?"

"Sure"

"Cool"

"Eevee, you going home?" Christine asked, I nodded my head

"Want me to walk with you?"

"No"

"Eevee?"

"I said no" she looked at me confused

"Ok . . ." I grabbed everything out of my locker, got my progress report from the office and left, no goodbyes, no conversations, nothing.

My Mom pulled up and I got in the car, handed her the paper and stuck my backpack in front of me, we didn't talk the whole drive home. She dropped me off and I went inside I threw my backpack on the bed, took a deep breath and packed.

I didn't have much just a bed, TV, and clothes, I never saw the point of having a bunch of other stuff although Christine was nice enough to give me some books. I grabbed a box and wrote "Christine's stuff" on it and packed hey books and clothes she has save me in it.

My phone went off a few times but I just ignored it, I didn't want to talk to anyone. I started packing my clothes in a box I was half full and then the door bell rang.