Part 11

"Do you need to borrow pajamas?" I asked Christine while grabbing pajamas out of my closet

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot" Christine replied, I laughed

"It's okay, I got plenty" she laughed

"Hey Eevee?"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something" I looked at Christine and she was twirling her fingers, I knew something was wrong

"What's up?"

"You're bi-sexual right?"

"Yeah?" Christine took a breath

"Eevee, for a really long time I've liked you, to the point I've dreamed about you. I thought it be nothing, so I would get a boyfriend, but no matter what, I wouldn't be interested in them the way I am with you ... Eevee, I think I'm bi-sexual" she looked at me and I was pretty shocked at what she said, to the point it all made sense. 3 boyfriends or more a week, choosing to stay here with me instead of going with Todd, it all made sense.

"So, are you asking to see if you're truly bi-sexual?" Christine looked at me and I looked at her. She grabbed my face with her hands and kissed me and I kissed her back. She got up on her knees and brought me with her and started kissing me again, she kissed me on my neck while taking off my shirt and I did the same. She grabbed at my boobs and I grabbed at hers. She kissed me down my body from my lips to my hips and slowly took off my panties.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her and she looked up at me

"Yeah, I'm sure" She laid down on her back and went in with her tongue. I couldn't moan because I knew it would wake my Mom, so instead I laid forward and went inside her also, I knew she wanted to moan too because she went deeper in me which only made me go deeper also. She pulled out to breath and started fingering me instead and I did the same. She went faster and harder and I grasped the pillow as she grasped the bed because we did not want to moan. She cummed and so did I.