AUTHOR'S NOTE ON 'BE MY SHELTER' - UPDATE

UPDATE/AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone, it's me again, addressing all the readers of this fanfiction after being inactive for almost a WHOLE year. (OMG CAN U BELIEVE THAT?)
Anways, the reason for my loooong break is that I had my final exams, graduated and finished school and am only now fully free, motivated to continue my story/or start all over with a completely new fanfiction.

If anyone is reading this, I want to ask YOU, if you would like to see more updates on my recent (most recent at least) story „Be My Shelter" and see how Peeta's and Cato's Love Story in Silver Lake is developing throughout further chapters OR if you'd be up to a completely new fiction?

I thought of maybe starting all over with a Peeta x Cato story or actually create a story based on a Peeta x Gale romance? Maybe give Peeta x Katniss a shot? YOU tell me!

At the end of the day, I just wanted to know if any of you are still interested in the story and keeping track of it, because if no one actually wants to see how the story's going on, I don't feel like it would be worth it to update this fanfiction at all.

I'd love to read some responses, thoughts, opinions on this.
Love ya'll,

x