Chapter 10

Beyoncé's POV

*1 month later*

*1 month later*

"Solange I just don't know what's going on with that child. She's bad as hell & can't get it through her thick skull that I'm not the one to play with." I said into the phone.

"Bey maybe you need to place her in an all black school. Those rich white kids influencing her too much. Got her acting more like her daddy's side." Solange said. I just laughed.

"Solange shut up. That has nothing to do with it. She's just bad all by herself." I said.

"Not when she's around Mama or me. She knows you're not that hard of a punisher." She said. I sighed.

"I'm starting to rethink if I made the right decision of keeping her with me." I confessed.

"Listen Bey, all jokes aside you're doing a great job but a bad kid is gonna act like that regardless. She's so sweet to even think about all the schemes she be pulling." Solange said.

"I know right. My sweet angel turned into someone I don't even recognize. And to make matters worse she hasn't brought up her grades since the weed incident. She's too close to failing." I said.

"Dang Bey. What's Justin done about it?" She asked.

"Girl what can he do. He's in London recording. She's not gonna take his threats seriously." I said.

"True."
~~~~~
Usually it's time for Daya to get off the school bus, but it's been 15 minutes past that time and she's still not home.

"Do you need me to drive to her school Bey?" Shawn asked.

"No baby. Imma call her again & if she doesn't answer I'll call her friend's mom." I said.

"Alright. I'm taking Blue out with me." He said.

"Okay bye Blue Blue." I kissed her chubby cheeks and watched them walk out the house. I called Aubree's phone for the 3rd time and she finally answered.

"Hey ma." She said.

"Hey ma? Really? Daya where are you?" I said.

"I'm at my friend's house. I told you that this morning." She replied.

"No you didn't because I would've said no. What part of being punished don't you understand?" I said.

"But I did ask before I left for school. You said yeah." She said.

"If you asked me while I was asleep and not fully awake you know that doesn't count. I'll say whatever to be left alone. Don't act. You got 5 minutes to bring your tail home." I said.

"But I'm like 10 minutes-" I hung up on her and counted down 5 minutes.
~~~~~
Daya's POV

Let's just say, I didn't make it home within 5 minutes

Let's just say, I didn't make it home within 5 minutes. My mom beat my butt and I can barely sit down now. Why she gotta be so heavy handed though?!

Honestly, I'm purposely acting hardheaded to hopefully get to move to London, but nothing has happened. All my mom does is punish me or whoop me. Either I'm not doing bad enough to make her send me to London or she's just handling it. If this last attempt I have up my sleeve doesn't work, I'm just gonna get on a plane myself...

******COMMENT, VOTE!******
It's super short but I wanna start off the next update from the flashback in the prologue.