Chapter 11 Part 2

Shawn's POV

After Bey called me last night I told her to let me speak to Aubree in the morning. She's somewhat has listened to me more than Beyoncé throughout the years so hopefully I can get through her.

After feeding Blue her breakfast, I took her into the living room and let her watch cartoons. My phone rang and it was Beyoncé.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey baby here's Aubree." I heard shuffling on the phone and waited for Aubree to talk.

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"So what happened last night?" I asked. She explained how she invited her friend over and didn't know more people were coming and blah blah blah. While I appreciate she kicked them out once she knew what was going down, she shouldn't have had anyone over period.

"Why do you keep testing us Daya?" I asked.

" I don't know. I just don't be thinking." She said.

"And you expect us to let you move to London and just do what the hell you want?" I said.

"No I just don't like being up under y'all." She said. I know Beyoncé heard that and would probably be yelling at her about that.

"You don't like staying with us because we give you rules when you're disobedient? That's called being a child and respecting your parents." I told her.

"You know what give the phone back to your mother." This girl was causing me a headache. Not like I can do anything right now since I'm out of town anyways.

"Shawn you heard what she said? Unbelievable. She tired of us like we ain't tired of her hard-headed ass!" Beyonce yelled that part hella loud.

"Damn Bey I do need my ears." I said laughing.

"Sorry babe but she went back to her room." She said.

"Do you think she should really go? I spoke with my mom and she's not opposed to the idea." She said.

"I don't know. If she's not following the simplest rules here, what makes you think Justin will have her disciplined." I said.

"That's why I'm hesitant but maybe we could all go and visit to see how it'll be. She can't keep disobeying us." She said. She sighed into the phone.

"Beyonce stop crying. You're gonna make yourself sick." I said.

"I'm sorry I just don't get why she's like this. We were always close and once she went to that school everything changed." She said.

"Listen I'll be home in two days and we can talk to her about London." We said our goodbyes and I went to watch TV with Blue.

~~~~~~
Daya's POV Next Day

After speaking to Pops I decided I gotta get the hell up outta here. Tonight's gonna be the night I book my flight and head to London. My mom sleeps mad early so that'll give me time to leave while she sleeps.

Throughout the whole day I've been chilling in my room, secretely packing my bags, making sure my passport and personal stuff was in my book bag. I think two suitcases and my book bag will be enough for right now & anything else my Daddy can just buy me.

"Aubree come eat your lunch!" My mom yelled. I closed my closet door and walked to the kitchen. She had turkey sandwiches and chips on the table.

"Thanks mom." I bit into my sandwich while she just looked at me.

"What." I said.

"Don't what me. You know I love you right?" She said.

"Yes Ma. I love you too." I said.

"Why do you keep doing the things you do? Do you feel like you're not getting enough attention because of Blue?" She asked. I internally rolled my eyes.

"No why do you always think I'm acting out because of Blue? She's a baby and supposed to be needy." I got up and emptied my plate.

"Well something or someone has turned you into a totally different person." She said.

"Maybe it's the person standing in front of me." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked. She started walking towards me but I backed away.

"Nothing Ma, move." I tried to leave but she kept backing me against the wall.

"Naw what did you just say Aubree?" I huffed.

"I said maybe it's the person standing in front of me. You keep saying I changed, but it's YOU! We never go anywhere together, it's always you, Pops, and the baby. Daddy spends time with me. He takes me and my friends places and actually speaks to me, not at me! So THAT'S WHY I WANNA LIVE WITH HIM!" We stared hard at each other and it actually looked like she was about to cry.

I don't care.

She finally backed away and let me head upstairs. 9 pm is the time I'll be far away from her.

****PRESENT DAY****

After 9 long hours, I'm officially in London and happy about it. I know my phone is blowing up right now but I don't care. I know someone is already waiting for me.

I got off the plane and followed the directions to pick my up my bags. Heathrow Airport is so huge and I got lost a few times but I found my way.

I checked my phone and my dad was the first person I called.

"Daddy." I answered.

"Don't daddy me. My driver has a sign with your name once you go outside. We got a lot of talking to do." He hung up. I sighed.

I grabbed my bags and walked outside the doors. A man greeted me and took my bags. I slid into the car and scrolled through my phone. I looked outside and was so excited to be in London. I've been here before but I was really little. I'll have to get used to the roads being opposite from the states.

My mom called me over 10 times and my other family left tons of messages and calls. I decided to call my mom first and she can update everybody else.

"Mom?" I spoke into the phone.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright. Baby why would you go by yourself to London, huh? You scared us all." She said.

"I'm sorry but I'm here safely and didn't think anything of it." I said.

"Listen we'll be there in a few days so behave for your father okay?" She said.

"Okay I'm sorry but I really think it will be good for me to stay." I said.

"It's not how you feel right now. You're in my care and the courts won't take it lightly this stunt you just pulled. I love you okay, and just be safe." She said.

"I will. Love you too." I hung up and the driver pulled up to my dad's place. It looks like a brownstone, the homes you'd see in New York.

I got out and he hugged me. We walked up the steps, and we didn't speak until we sat on the couch. I looked around and liked how he decorated the place.

"So you really wanna live here with me?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head yes.

We had a very long conversation about everything and he finally let me get settled in before we got something to eat.

*******VOTE, COMMENT*******