Chapter 11 Part 1

*PLEASE RE-READ STORY SINCE IT'S BEEN FOREVER + I'VE CHANGED A FEW DETAILS* Daya is 16 instead of 15

Daya's POV

Well... I got my wish & I'm on the plane to London! I'm happy I'll be with my dad, but don't feel too good about how I got here.

*Flashback to 3 days ago*

Beyoncé's POV

"Hey I'm getting ready to go to the awards with Kelly and Solange

"Hey I'm getting ready to go to the awards with Kelly and Solange. You know the rules." I said to Daya. She's not to leave the house for anything while I'm away. And definitely not to have guests, unless it's delivery. Especially since she's been on strict rules. Normally Jay would watch her, but he's in New York for the week visiting family and took Blue.

"Okay mom. Bring me back something from the party." She said. I grabbed my clutch & fished for my keys.

"Alright what you want?" I asked. I found my car keys to the Benz and waited for an answer.

"It doesn't matter. Maybe cosmetics if it's in the gift bags." She said. I said my goodbyes and repeated the rules to her.

I left the house and went to the garage. I made sure I was buckled in my seat before I called Kelly using my Bluetooth. I drove off to meet with Solange at Kelly's.

Daya's POV

I waited for a good five minutes after my mom left to call my friend Chasity over

I waited for a good five minutes after my mom left to call my friend Chasity over. Yeah I know I shouldn't have any guests, and my mom specifically told me not to hang around Chas, but she's my best friend.

She understands me and I'm not gonna pass up her friendship just because we've gotten into some trouble.

"Hey Daya!" Chasity said to me. I opened the door to my house more and we hugged. We sat down and watched TV. I started flipping the channels.

"I hope you don't mind but I called Cole and Ashton and they're on their way." Chasity said. I whipped my head towards her.

"Why did you call them? I can't even have you here so what makes you think you should call them over?" I yell.