The mistaken hero

Drew P.O.V

I knew why jack wouldn't trust her but we had to roll our dice I thought to myself. We walked down the stairs when we saw a very bright light coming out of a hole in the middle of the room. "What's with the light" I ask her.

No response. When we got down there she started to chant something in an odd ancient language. Me and drew looked at eachonther with regret.

"Mmmhhhh" some one suddenly covered our mouths and dragged us around a corner. I look to see old man Joe. "What are you doing here" I ask him furiously. "Im saving your life you ungreatful little shit." Oddly I believed him. "Stay here" he told us walking away. Holy fuck shits going to go down I thought to myself. (A/n hey I forgot to put this in the last chapter but the little girls name is lost girl) He walks over to the lost girl. "I will not let you get away with this Rava." She turns around fast. "Ahhhh man you never let me have any fun Karum." Karum Rava I've reed about those names somewhere I thought to myself.

"This isn't good..........we have to go now" I told Jack with a serious voice. "Why" he asked "Ill tell you later.....we just have to go" we get up and run upstairs as fast as we can. When we get up there the door is back looks like old man Joe isn't so bad after all. We get outside and run across the street......for a a few minutes nothing but silence. Out of no where was an explosion. The hole house crumbled. "What's that" Jack said pointing at a moving pile of debris.

Out comes old man Joe we run up to him and see if he's out of course he's in pain. "Ill be alright....this is just my human form that I chose. Gladly she chose a weaker one."

**********Hey guys the next chapter will be about what old man Joe (karum) and lost girl (Rava) really are. Plz vote for my story and share with friends*****************