The bad news

Robyn's Pov
After someone called 911 and when the police finally arrive we are the ones that get mainly questioned about what happened. The civilians and my mom where going to be taken care of. The only person that got hurt was my mother. I was frustrated with what those idiots of humans did to these poor people....the cops mainly asked if we where okay and if we are traumatized at all. Me and Lilly both said we where fine and that everything was okay, and that we are just happy no one is hurt. They asked if we feel traumatized for kill people....we said they where bad people so we didn't really care....they where shocked at what we said....we went to the hospital to get checked just in case and we didn't fight it. We walked onto the hospital vehicle. When we finally reach the hospital we go inside and we get taken immediately to the doctor. When they finish checking us and all that we wait for our parents. My dad and Lilly's mom walks inside the room.
Robs dad~Robyn are u okay? What happened?!
Lilly's mom~we are so happy that u two are okay
Yeah we are fine...is mom okay?
Robs dad~she will be fine, but she has to stay here for a little bit
Okay good....* we talk for a few minutes and our parents look at each other and look at us sad
Lilly's mom~listen u two we have some bad news....
Lilly~what is it?
Robs dad~there is no easy way to say this but....u will have to go to boot camp...
Wait why?!
Lilly~we didn't do anything bad!
Lilly's mom~well u kinda did....u killed humans....and that's not acceptable...the police think it's not normal that your not traumatized what so ever....
But they where bad people!
Lilly~that where going to kill good people!
Lilly's mom~ we know...but killing is never an answer....
We didn't have any other options!
Robs dad~u could have looked for other people, went to places nearby, or have waited for the police....people would have notice....
Yeah but if we didn't mom would have been dead!
Robs dad~it's not our choice....the state police told us specifically to make u go to boot camp Robyn.....
....
Lilly~this is stupid
Lilly's mom~listen it's Tommorrow....so u have to come home Lilly....
Lilly~okay....
    Lilly left and it was my time to go home....I won't stay there...we did nothing wrong....