[01/25]

Key:
(Y/n): your name
(L/n): your last name

Best friends forever 01

Your p.o.v.

"Moooommmm....I'm nervous~!" You whine only to hear your mom chuckle
"(Y/n) honey, I bet you he's more nervous than you'll ever be! Adrien's a very shy kid. Anyway, we're here sweetie!" She replied

You gulped as you stepped out the car looking at the enormous house. You took you moms hand and walked, you were ten but her comfort helped and she was also attached to holding your hand. You soon let go as you began to walk inside, amazed with everything. You soon noticed a tall figure standing on the stairs and a smaller one hiding behind him.
It was none other than Adrien and Gabriel Agreste. The tall man shooed his kid away to you and your mom pushed you from behind. Then the two adults were out of site.

"I'm (y/n)(l/n), you must be Adrien right?"
"In the flesh!" He responded.
The two of you ran around everywhere making a mess landing in his room while the boy looked for something.
"I got you!" He exclaimed and showed you...
A star mold and a box of crayons
"We need to pick out some colors that look nice together!!" Adrien said and you nodded your head.
You picked light purple, light blue, lime green, and yellow.
"I'll be right back!!!" He exclaimed, taking a few more stuff, and you nodded and began to play a game on your phone.

When he came back he was holding 2 necklaces in his hand, handing you the right side of a star, the outside purple fading to blue on the inside. Adrien's was yellow on the outside fading to lime green on the inside. You put the necklaces on each other and you began to cry but before he could see the tears you hugged him tightly and he returned. It was the sweetest thing you could ever imagine.

"Hey (y/n)?" He said
"Yeah?" You said
"Does this mean we're best friends?" You swore he was smiling. You could feel it.
"Make that best friends forever!" You say the two of you still hugging tightly.

Word count: 365 words