[16/25]

I won't lose to you..! 16

"Adrien but that's not the point! You don't know this person and I don't want you getting hurt, you already risk enough for Paris for this to be on your hands!" You huffed at Adrien who was being stubborn to not let you borrow Plagg. You knew that this wasn't supposed to be all the time and it won't be, you just need to figure out who is the miraculous holder! Adrien doesn't have any leads whatsoever so it will be a little tricky for him. Plus he has to focus on school too and have a little break. "(Y/n) I know that you know what you are doing but what if you get hurt and I'm not there!" He says very shakily in a nervous tone. He can't let his little chatton be injured or hurt or even have a single tiny pain. He couldn't bare to see that. But he didn't want to hurt you by saying no, he had to do one thing now. "Plagg, claws out!" He yelled and he transformed into Chat and made a call to Ladybug with hope that she might be on, which to his surprise she was. He asked ladybug to watch over you for personal reasons, which ladybug didn't push. And wit that she agreed and he de transformed and gave you his special ring. You put it on your thumb and smiled at Adrien. You really needed to figure this out. Before the duo encounters her. "Plagg, claws out!" You scream as Plagg flies away from his beloved stinky cheese into your ring. "I thought this time I was able to eat some!" He says and you giggled while Adrien sighs. You walk up to him and rub your cheeks together. "Adriennnn it's gonna be fineeee~! I swear if I ever get a miraculous you can try it out!" He just chuckled a bit. "Yeah right, (y/n)." You cup his cheeks with your hands and he makes the move and kisses you. [insert kissing scene, sweet fluff or sin LMAO] You break apart for air and put your foreheads together. "You know, your really cute as Chat noir~" he cooed into your ear making a blush rise on your face. You tried to stay as neutral as possible but red just kept rising. He laughed a bit then fit his head in the crook of your neck and kissed it, and you shivered a bit.

Soon you left to your mission and you pulled out your communication device to call ladybug, you tried to explain to her that you would be fine but she kept on asking where you are, resulting in her finding you. "You know you can't just run off like that! We are superheroes, we need to protect this! We need to protect Paris from Hawkmoth!" She says and crosses her arms. "Well there is a new miraculous holder and I don't know if she is working with Hawkmoth and I don't want the both of you getting more and more beat!" You yelled. Nobody would be able to hear you on top of this building. You were trying to keep your calm and Ladybug was too. As much as it was bad to take away chat to Adrien it was good in a sense to relieve him. Ladybug left you alone when you safely detransformed and began to "walk home". Once she was out of sight a certain lion came in. She leaned against the wall and twirled her tail. You walked away to a safer spot and transformed near the Agreste household. You jump up and run on the roofs looking back at where you were, you were fortunate to know she was there and she didn't leave her spot. It's only been a minute or so.

"Hey! Who are you?" You look at her, your green electric eyes staring into her brownish gold piercing ones. "That's no way to greet yourself." She says unamused. You click your tongue losing your patience. "No need to be sassy miss!" She says not bothering to look at you. "Listen, if you really want to know who I am, show me what you got hot shot." She says in pure boredom. You sucked your teeth at her and popped a nerve she had.

"You know what let me tell you a little something. Do you know what a "war miraculous" is? I'm pretty sure you don't because you don't know about miraculouses like true miraculous holders. You should really return Plagg to his rightful owner he doesn't need you. Anyway a war miraculous is ME, me and my miraculous Lin are stronger than you think. Don't overstep my bounds, little girl." She turns her heals and walks away then you stick your stick out at her. "Who the hell are you to talk to me like that with all that bullshit you are saying?!" You yell and she turns to you and walks closer. "Wow, you even use curse words to try to intimidate me. Cute. Just so you know I have brutally murdered a human and kwami at once, don't think I won't do it on you if you overstep your bounds. I already know who you are, I even know that the real Chat is a pretty boy model!" She laughs as your eyes widen a bit. "Ah, even your eyes say it! Should I drop in Ladybug is a certain baker~" she whispers the last part so you don't hear. But she makes your blood boil. She whips out a gun out of thin air and points it straight to your heart. "Don't test me, I will rip every single part of your body off." She slowly walks closer as you stay calm and still. The gun is pressed to your chest as she lightly messes with the trigger. She throws the gun to her side which goes out of existence as soon as it leaves her touch. You tried to punch her then she stopped your first with her hand. "You're weak and untrained. I've been in the business for five years." She smoothly said. "So do I have to kill to be a professional?! Does that even make me human?! How can you consider yourself human!"

"I don't, I'm a miraculous holder, and others should think about it too." She let go and walked away waving goodbye with a cheery smile that got on your nerves. "I won't lose to you..!" Was the last word you said.

Extended ending:

"Lin, mane tamed." She says as Lin floats in front of  the brunette. "You can't just be doing that Xa-" "Lin, shes perfect!" The girl says as she congratulates herself for finding the perfect person to do a task for her. She smiles and says that she does regret being mean but the enemy is always going to be mean, and she's just preparing you for it, and that she is doing it for the good of Paris.

"It's going to get wild and interesting" she says under her breath smirking.

Ahhhhhhh guys so there is a new miraculous holder and she is pretty spunky but a sweetheart and ohohoho...she has plans for you for a good cause, but what?? TYSM FOR 19k!! Waiting to see it at 20k tbh 😏 but thank you guys for your support on this book!! Love you all!!