[08/25]

(F/n/c): favorite neon color
(F/c): favorite color
(F/s): favorite scent
(F/m): favorite movie

I found my Prince Charming 08

Your p.o.v.
After you kissed Adrien's cheek, you calmly walked to your room, locked the door, then began jumping on your bed. Finally you were able to make a move! Then you realized right now your friendship could be ruined. You frowned but then smiled remembering Adrien was about to kiss you, not once but twice. You had a little bit of hope left that he returned your feelings. "Alright (Y/n)! Get ready now!" You said out loud and began to dig through your clothes. You picked out a (f/n/c) shirt, a black cardigan, black jeans, black flats, and a (f/c) purse. You also wore a (f/n/c) bracelet, choker, and stud earrings. The neon colors popped out a bit, but not so much that it would blind you. It was the right shade to make you glow a bit in the dark, which looked perfect in your opinion.

You took a shower, put on your clothes, grabbed your purse and put your phone inside, grabbed your sketchbook and pencil, and you headed out, passing by Adrien's room. Telling Adrien in person you were leaving, and after you kissed him, wasn't going to be your bet bet. You whipped out your trusty phone, and began to type. You sighed and walked through the streets of Paris. You were very cautious of your surroundings and people around you, ever since the horrid day your beloved father got shot. You would give the world to see him, but it's not your time right now, and not anytime soon. There were people here that affected you deeply, in a positive way. Your mom has been there every step of the way, oh gosh did you miss her. It's been three days since you were apart, and you hated to be apart from your mom. Yes, you did want privacy from time to time, but your moms the only person you have right now.

A black cat had swiftly traveled jumping from roof to roof, following you to your destination. You noticed the movements above you and assumed it was just your imagination. You softly sighed feeling a vibration on your side, you held your phone in the palms of your hand, reading the text message from Adrien.

Adrien : Hey princess! I'm heading out for a bit and I will be back by 9:00. See you then ma douce~

You blushed a bit looking at the text message, Adrien was starting to speak French more, which you found "sexy as hell~" as Chat would put it. You softly smiled then replied to the text.

(Y/n): Jusque là~

You plopped you phone in your purse, and returned to walking to your meet up spot with Nathanael.
You entered through two big park gates, following a cobblestone path to later see the tomato hair colored boy you were meeting up with. He placed his sketchbook on his lap, judging from his gestures he was sketching ever so lightly, meaning he had just started to draw. You sped up your pace, and calmly sat down next to the peaceful boy.

"How long did I have you waiting Nath?" You smiled at him as he glanced at you and softly smiled. "Only a couple of minutes." He replied. "So what's been going on in your life tomato boy?" You ask then giggle at his nickname. He sighed, closed his book and faced you. "What's been going on in your life, (Y/n). Don't try to dodge you were crying in class the other day..." He replied with a question...'smart boy...' You thought. His teal eyes were flooding with concern and sadness, whenever you were down he was, whenever he was down you were. You guys were like brother and sister, and nothing would change that. "Adrien again..." You sighed, you wanted to tell him about the moments with you and Adrien but you couldn't. "(Y/n), One, when he looks at you, all he wants is you, he loves you, I can see it in his eyes. Two, wrong sketchbook." He said calmly. You looked down to see that indeed you did bring the wrong one, you brought your sketch diary, but it's now or never to show him what you feel since you couldn't speak it. Your hands were shaking as you handed him your book. He flipped through, slightly shocked at the one you drew of you and Adrien kissing, and then your hands immediately covering it. "We're some lovesick people, huh (y/n)?" He closed your sketchbook and handed you his, new pages filled with him and Marinette. The class thought he got over it but you were the only one who knew he didn't. You looked at Nathanael, to see him softly weeping. You hugged him and he hugged you back, only to earn a glare from a forest green eyed black cat.