[05/25]

Key:
(Y/n): your name
(L/n): your last name
(E/c): eye color

Purrrfect Resemblance 05

Your p.o.v.

After your little incidents with Adrien you realized this was your last day with him in the house until...
You remembered the moment your lips were going to connect until a text message stopped it. You never checked the text message and it was 2 days late. You got up from your bed wearing a large shirt from Adrien and no shorts...it was comfortable to you so you slept like that. A lot. Unless you were at a friends house, then you wore basketball shorts and a large shirt. You didn't catch what you were saying until you thought about it throughly.

You said you'd wear shorts at a friends house, Adrien's......? And he's a guy....?!!!!!'Your getting to close!' You mentally scolded yourself then ran to the door and locked it. Just incase he came in again, but you didn't mind to see him shirtless.'AHHHHH STOP IT' you thought. You were extremely lucky that your legs were under a blanket when he came to visit last night...You picked up your phone and saw a text message from your mom

Mom: Hey sweetie!! Me and Gabriel will be back in six days, things unexpectedly popped up!! Respond when you can sweetie, love you~ ❤️
That was the first day
Mom: Hey (y/n) are you there??
That was the second day

Today was the third day you needed to respond

(Y/n): Sorry Mom!! I was busy with school stuff and I had my phone on silent!! That's perfectly fine stay safe and I'll see you in three days!! I love you~ ❤️

When the deed was done you picked out some clothes to wear. Then you took a shower, brushed your teeth and all that stuff you did in the morning. You felt like being a little bit girly and put on a dress with blue flowers and white in the background, a simple floral dress that slightly brushed the tip of your knee. The collar was white and the sleeves were short. You wore black flats and shin high light blue socks. You left your hair out and put a light blue white laced bow in your hair and grabbed a heart shaped stripped black and white purse and put your phone, gum, and stuff a girl would only need. You grabbed your book bags handle and walked out of your room into the kitchen to join Adrien, who was sitting eating croissants. "Hello Adrien....how's your morning so far?" The both of you avoided eye contact. "It's going well m'lady, what about you princess?" He always knew how to make you flustered using those nicknames he had for you."I'm...it's good..." You said blushing mess from what he said and the thoughts of him acting all sexy last night.'STOP THINKING HES SEXY (Y/N)!!!!!' You mentally scolded yourself for the third time today.

You heard Adrien get up and push in his seat "So princes-" he began then stopped. Confused you turned around to see a wide eyed blushing Adrien Agreste. You looked at him confused and he started to stutter. "I-I-I need to go check on my cat!!!!!!!!" He ran upstairs at full pace. You were very confused because you definitely knew he didn't have a cat. You always felt like Adrien was hiding something from you since the beginning of the year. It felt like he was hiding part of him. He always went to the restroom a lot and so did Marinette..."oh my god what if their dating?" You say out loud, trying to choke back tears pricking your eyes. You shrugged it off and started to walk upstairs rubbing the tears that fell and your watery eyes. You knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Adrien p.o.v.

I have a couple of things to say. One: HOLY HELL. Two: SHES A FREAKING ANGEL. Three: Every time she puts on something girly, I start to freak. She doesn't wear a lot of girly stuff so it's sorta new to me...even though she looks cute in everything....imagine her as Chat Noir!! I would die over and over again...as usual...Four: I may be a little bit obsessed...