1 First Encounter

~• (Y/n) POV•~

I was sitting on the roof tops, drinking some water and eating an apple. Both stollen, as usual. I stared down at the rubble from the buildings. Wondering what had happened that morning.

I looked out into the distance. You could barely see central headquarters and the heart of central city. You've always wanted to visit the heart of the city, but never have. There would be more military officers there. There was no way you could survive.

"Back away! Military business!!"

"We need you to clear the area for your own safety! Please!"

Said two voices from the ground. One was a man in a large suit of armor. The other, only a kid. Probably about 12 or 13 years old.

"Hey, aren't you the Fullmetal Alchemist?" Asked someone.

People gathered around the man in the suit of armor.

"Oh no no! I'm not the Fullmetal Alchemist! He is!" The man in the armor pointed to the kid.

He seemed pretty angry. "IM THE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!! MEEE!!!" He yelled. He pulled out a silver pocket watch. "THIS IS YOUR PROOF!!!!!"

Everyone soon cleared out of the area. Everyone except for me.

They didn't notice me and went inside the partly destroyed building. I jumped down from the roof and snuck in behind them.

"What do you think, Brother?" One asked.

"I don't know, Al. It doesn't seem like there's any sign of alchemy being used." Replied the other.

Alchemy? What's that?

I jumped onto the second floor and watched them from a hole in the ceiling.

They examined the ground. Looking very carefully. The armor clanked as he moved. The kid looked up and around the room. I retreated so he couldn't see me.

When I thought it was safe I looked back down the hole but I couldn't see anyone. Not even the man in armor.

"What are you doing here?" A voice said from behind me.

I quickly looked up and saw the kid. This was the first good look I got at him. He had golden blond hair and honey colored eyes. His red coat almost dragging along the floor. His white gloves covering his hands.

I started running in the opposite direction.

Suddenly blue sparks appeared and a wall stood in front of me. How did he do that?! I wondered.

"You never answered my question." He said as the man in the armor came up behind him.

I took a few steps back, then ran up and over the wall. I had done that many times before. Or to the point of which I could grab on to something and pull myself up.

I could hear the boy yelling as I ran. I knew he was chasing me. I ran out of the building and into a thin alleyway. A dead end.

"Your trapped now!!" He said as he stood at the entrance of the alleyway.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked and wall jumped to the roof.

"How did she do that?!" The man in armor asked.

I looked back as I ran along the roof tops. I saw blue sparks again and the two emerged to the rooftops.

Again, how did he do that?

I continued running and jumping along the rooftops. I then jumped down an alleyway and hid.

By the time they got there they couldn't find me.

Once they left I exited the alleyway.

The second I stepped foot out of the shadows more blue sparks surrounded me. Suddenly I was in a cage made of stone.

The blonde boy stood in front of me. "Now answer my question. What were you doing in that building?"

"And why would I tell you?" I replied.

"Because I can just send you off to prison." He smirked.

"I wanted to know what happened." I simply stated. In all honesty I kinda did want to know what happened this morning. But the main reason I was in there was to figure out who they were. "So can you let me go now?"

"So you don't know what happened?" Asked the man in armor.

"No I don't! Now let me out of here!!" I yelled. I was worried that the police officers that knew who I was would find me and take me away.

"If I'm not mistaken, your the thief who's been stealing food and water around here. Right?" The blonde said.

"Who said that?" I asked innocently.

"A girl with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, who always wears a hood, and who can parkour to get out of sticky situations. Isn't that you? The officers told me."

"Tsk! Guess you have me."

"Why do you steal those things?" The man in armor asked.

"A girl's got to live!" I replied. "Well if your not going to let me out, I guess I'll just have to get out myself!" I pulled out some gloves from my pocket. They had these odd looking circles on them.

I put them on, clapped my hands and touched the stone bars turning them to dust. I ran out waving to them and saying, "See ya!!"

~• Edward POV•~

Did she just do what I think she did?

"Al we need to catch her and being her back to Central. I think she did what we did."

"I agree Brother, but we need to figure out what happened to those buildings. It may of been Scar." Al replied.

"Yea I guess your right. Let's go back." I said while scratching the back of my head.

We headed back to the area with the destroyed buildings and took another look around.

"Brother!! Come look at this!!" I ran over to Al. "Look! Transmission marks!"

I looked closer. "Yea your right, Al! Nice work! I bet you it was Scar. We've already talked to some of the people. There were no eye witnesses. Let's head back to Central. After we catch that girl of course."

"Right!"

~•Time Skip•~

Al and I walked around the area once it got dark. We figured that the girl would be sleeping and that we could catch her mores easily.

Al looked on ground level while I looked on the rooftops. I finally found her. Sleeping on the roof next to the destroyed building.