Something Crazy

Hey, lovely readers! 

So, this chapter references an anime! *Gasp.* I wanted to use the characters because I love them and frankly just wanted to write about them.

Whoever knows gets 20 Swany points ;)

Enjoy!

Mark's POV-

Pulling away from Jack, I saw a thick blush on his face. A warm smile graced my face as I continued to stare at the man in front of me, his face cast down and eyes clenched shut in embarrassment. Was he... scared? With my hand still cupping his face, I tilted his head up.

"Jack," I whispered, "Open your eyes."

He hesitated, but soon complied. His eyes were like an ocean. Normally, the ocean terrifies me, but he made me feel like being lost at sea wouldn't be so bad as long as he were by my side. An idea crossed my mind as we stared at each other.

"Let's do something crazy," I declared.

Shock flashed across his face. "L-like what?" he fumbled. I thought it was kind of cute, in a way.

"Do you trust me?" I gave him a coy smile.

"I mean... yeah. I suppose," he was quiet.

"Then let's go!" I yelled, turning the TV off. I grabbed his hand and rushed out the door, car keys in hand and wicked smile plastered on my face.

~.~.~

I pulled up to the brick building and told Jack to stay put for a moment. Stepping out of the car, I called Mako and walked up to the door, peering inside.

As soon as I heard his muffled greeting through the phone, I said, "Hey, man. I'm callin' in that favor you owe me." I smirked, voice booming.

"Geez, could you get any louder? Don't answer, we all know the answer to that," he laughed, exasperated. I could hear snickering in the back ground.

"You got the boys over? Tell 'em I say hi. Then get down here. Got a friend for you to meet."

"Alright, alright. Gimme a sec."

I waited a bit until the lights flashed on, then beckoned Jack to come over. The light brown, almost blonde-haired, green-eyed male made his way to the door and unlocked it, allowing me and Jack inside. I gave Mako a quick 'bro hug' before clasping my hand on his shoulder and turning to Jack.

"Jack, this is Makoto. Mako, Jack," I said, gesturing. "Mako owes me because I won a swimming race against him, which was pretty difficult. He owns this hair salon and is a part-time swim teacher. He and I go back to college," I ruffled his hair as we both chuckled.

"Hey," Jack stuck his hand out for a handshake. I laughed and smirked, knowing what was going to happen next.

Mako smiled and closed the gap between him and Jack, hugging him. "I'm a hugger." Jack was startled, but soon returned the hug.

When they pulled away, I asked Mako, "Who all is over?"

"The usual three, plus Rin. We were just enjoying our Saturday night. You guys want a drink?" Mako asked with that genuine smile he does.