Chapter Three

Chapter Three

 The following morning after sneaking back home with my fixed car and stash of cash; I headed out to the car wearing a similar outfit to the one I had worn to meet Andre. Mother and Father had just left for the office, so I clicked the garage opener and drove into the garage. I got out of the car, unlocked the trunk and grabbed the case of money, when I closed the trunk at turned around Andre was standing there and he startled me causing me to drop the case.

“A little bit jumpy eh baby boi?” he laughed.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I glared at him out the corner of my eye as I reached down and picked up the case.

“Just making sure you followed my instructions and to give you this.” He hands me a slip of paper with a dude’s name on it ‘Avery’ and underneath was his phone number.

“Who the fuck is this?”

“I figured the best way for you to write the story would be to meet with some of my clientele.” He smiles and then continues, “Avery lives in Grayson Hills, 268 Grayson St.”

“So you mess around with rich white men?”

“Actually Avery is black and also he is the gardener.”  Andre chuckles.

“How do you make this kind of money screwing gardeners?”

“We have an arrangement…”

“You fuck him, he gives you free roses?” I laugh.

“No…I fuck him and he gives me free weed.”

“So you do affiliate with drug dealers?”

“I never said I didn’t, I simply said I wasn’t one of them.”

I look down at the slip of paper in my hand, “He isn’t going to try and have sex with me…is he?”

“No…I mean would that give you some more ideas for the story…” Andre gets close to me and I find myself backing up against the back of my car, “Having some good pipe might make the sex scenes juicier.”

I push Andre back from me, “This deal we have is strictly business Andre.”

“I like when they play hard to get.”

“I’m not playing anything, I’m being very serious.” I start to walk towards the house door, “You might want to head off now before security starts doing their sweeps.”

“Aight baby boi, but remember I’ll be back to check on you after your meeting with Avery.” He blows me a kiss as he walks out of the garage; I close the garage with the opener and head inside of the house.

When I pulled up to 268 Grayson St; I noticed that there were no lights on which indicated the family was out. I decided the best time to meet Avery would be around 8:30 PM. I noticed someone standing near the bushes which were beneath one of the downstairs windows, looking at my phone and then at the person I realized it was Avery.

Avery was light-brown skinned, low-cut hair and had on a pair of overalls and a durag. I stepped out of my car and walked over to him, from a distance I spoke;

“You’re Avery right?”

“Yeah…you Trey?” his voice was a lot deeper than it was on the phone.

“Yeah…so where are we going so I can take notes?” I showed him my laptop.

“There is a shed around back that has a bright enough light.” He grins.

“I hope Andre told you no freak shit.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it…even if you do got a nice round ass.” He licks his lips.

“Whatever…can we go?”

“Sure” he walks off and I follow behind him.

The inside of the shed is a little cramped; there are cobwebs and rusty tools hanging on either side of it. I jump up and sit on one of the two large tables that take up most of the space and Avery leans up against the one opposite of me.

“So how did you and Andre meet?” I began my questionnaire.

“He posted an ad on Craigslist…he was looking to trade sex for a weed connect.”

“Was that your first time meeting with an escort?”

“No…I’ve done it before…but all the ones before Andre were strictly cash.”

“Is and or was the sex good?” I kind of blush on this question.

“Sex with Andre is sensational…” as Avery speaks about his sex session with Andre I feel my manhood starting to become erect.

“He has the have one of the biggest…I’ve ever…” as he continues my body begins to shudder and I find myself messing up simple words that I’m typing.

I look up at Avery and I see that he has removed his overalls and is standing in nothing but a pair of light-blue briefs. He has a tattoo of a Chinese dragon on his right leg, my eyes begin to wander upwards towards his groin, his penis is a darker-brown then the rest of his skin and it stands at about 7.5 inches.

“Wha…What are you doing Avery?”

“Giving you some good material…” he walks towards me and gets between me, I can feel his dick pressing against my leg. Slowly he takes the laptop from me and places it to the side.

“S..stop…”

He gets close to my lips and kisses me, causing my body to shudder; I can feel myself become fully erect and dripping precum.

Deeper and Deeper I’m going into the dark side aren’t I?