Prologue

Dear Mom and Dad,

If you happen to read this, I must be gone now. Dont blame yourself for not having a time for me. Don't blame yourself for losing me. I know you're always busy and I know that's for me, the sake of my future.

I hate it because I can't hate you. You're perfect as you are. I know you're always busy but I know, it's for us. Our family. Mom and Dad. I'll miss you, I'll always do. I know you missed every seconds or every minute when you're with me. Don't regret it, I know God has better plans for both of you and I know na hindi na ako kasali doon.

Alam ko naman na hanggang ngayon ay hindi niyo pa din matanggap na wala ako. Please, accept the fact that I'm gone and I'm with the angels na. I'm one of the angels guiding both of you, Mommy and Daddy. Don't ever blame yourself. God has reasons. Don't ever blame God too, he has important reasons why he took me so early.

Dear Daddy,

Everytime na umuuwi ka kahit gabing-gabi na. You and Mommy always stares at me when I'm sleeping, because one time I caught you two. I'm very happy, because even you don't have a time for me, you want to make sure that I'm doing okay.

Daddy, everytime you visit my room. You always whispering at my ear saying I'm your little angel. I'm very special even though I can't feel it because you're too serious and strict when it comes to me. Daddy, I don't hate you. I know it's my fault when I got 89 on my grade. Don't blame yourself, you're the best Dad and I know you're going to be great when the time comes. Daddy, I know you're too strict and serious, Daddy? Always remember that I always love you. Always.

— Daddy's Little Angel