Misunderstanding?

Hello, everyone! If you want an introduction go back and read the description if you didn't already! Also if this story gets enough votes  I will make a Reader x ____ For you guys! You will get to choose who it is and if I choose yours I will give you a shoutout! Hope you like the story!

                                     ~Jaiden's House~

     "Another day, another video," I said as I woke up. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I made my coffee and grabbed a doughnut. 'You fat ass' I thought to myself. "I know I am but what are you then?" I said replying to myself. I have issues where if I'm alone for too long I talk to myself, so don't  mind it. I had just got out of a relationship with a douche bag so I wasn't in a good mood for any hate. 
      I knew I was going to get some anyways. I mean YouTube and Twitter combined meant double the hate anyways. I went to check YouTube. I had gained about 2,000 subscribers overnight. At that pace, we should be at the top in no time. I checked Twitter and some fan linked me to a video. By Leafyishere. Great. 'He' found my channel.
       The video was called 'THE MOST CRINGE WORTHY GAMER ON ALL OF YOUTUBE' woo I'm just pumped to see this. I got butterflies, but soon I got the courage to click the link. I was watching the rude video. 'Oh it's a chick!' 'Wow why is her Youtuber name S'more Animations?' 'She's a terrible animator and all of her fans have cancer now.' were some of the lines he said. After watching that I felt sick to my stomach. I decided to check my phone messages and of course it was blown up with Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Google+. 
         I decided to call my friend, Jonathan. He is into guys but also really nice. We've been friends since we were five. He didn't pick up, though. I went on Twitter and posted this. 'Guys I'm sorry I'm going to be gone for exams for the next few day's so for the next hour or so I will do a Q&A' I would have typed more but you can only type so much on twitter. I could tell some fans could tell I was lying.                                                                                                                                                                                After a while of answering comments, I noticed one, specifically from Leafy, it read 'Hi, I hope you read this Jaid. When I made that video about you I realized that I was wrong. I just watched more of your videos and they are great.' I was surprised. I simply responded with 'It's cool bro, I don't mind the hate.'  After that, I didn't want to answer any more questions so I ate a quick meal and went to sleep. That night I started having weird dreams. One about Leafy. One about myself. But both of us dating. I was a little crept out. I couldn't tell my fans, or Leafy's. Those chicks are psycho. That night I didn't get much sleep.