Roomates? K.

HI GUYS!!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't updating! My rabbit has died and that put me at a little bit of a delay.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             He nudged at Creeper. "I'm so sorry for her acting like this, twenty years and still acting like a five year old." He laughed at saying that. "Oh, it's fine. But why are we here again?" I asked forgetfully. I was too busy staring into Calvin's eyes. "Your... cat? I think and I wanted to tell you that if you wanted to, you could stay in my apartment for a while, while you get your new house planned out." He rambled on and on. "That sounds great actually, Are you sure I wouldn't be a problem? Because I can probably go stay with my mom."
          "little pine cone,  Yoy will stay with me." He responded. I was completely fine with this, but I didn't think his sister was. She looked at me angrily, I could see the flare in her eyes. "Calvin I'm just going to leave." She said stubbornly and walked away. "What's her problem?" I asked."She has anger issues." He replied. Well we aren't really ordering anything... You wanna head to my house? Also I have three dogs, you aren't allergic or anything right?" He asked "Nope, last time I checked at least." I replied
       We headed to his house and started to get my stuff out. I soon got everything in some place. "So where would you like to sleep?" He asked kindly. "I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor." I replied. "Are you sure?" He asked one more time. I replied with a nod. I could tell he felt bad for me. But I really didn't mind. As a kid i slept on the floor instead of my bed. I did have a bed it's not like I had a crappy life or anything, I just prefered the floor. 
     That night he went to sleep much later than me, probably because he was making videos or editing. All I really remember is his screaming. It was pretty funny. That morning I woke up in his bed though, he was on the couch. He must have really felt bad. But I guess i'll just let him do what he wants.