Calvin?

I noticed that he started to blush when he saw me. He waved me on stage so I shook my head and ran up to him on stage. "This is the girl I was talking about!" After he said that I started getting asked a bunch of questions and then he asked me a question. "Jaiden," He got on one knee, "will you do me the honors of letting me take you out?" I Instantly responded with, "Yes..." I was blushing and started to look out into the audience. All of the fan girls were pissed. After answering a few more questions his panel was finished. Its about 10. After that we decided to go to his room and we played some CoD on his XBox one. "So, where are we going four our ~date~?" I asked setting down my controller. "Anywhere you want to go..." I suggested Starbucks because I'm a basic bitch. We decided to go to sleep around 1 a.m. We woke up that morning around 12 and started to get ready for the day. I hopped in the shower and changed into my favorite clothes I had packed. I was wearing a pair of light blue shorts with a silver white tank top. He was wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans. He had an earlier panel today so we were going for our date after. We walked down and he started his panel, it was the first of the day. While he was in there one of his fangirls came up to me... "So, your Calvin's "girlfriend"?" She snapped. Her fists were clenched and it looked like she wanted to punch me in the face. "Why would he want you?!" Her face was red now and she pushed me and stomped off. i started feeling sick to my stomach so I waved to Calvin that I was going back to the room. On the way I saw Mark and Sean and they invited me to their room for a while. "Are you okay Jaiden? You look pale." Mark asked, he could easily tell something was bothering me. When we got to their room we talked about YouTube and such. Then Mark mentioned Calvin and what he has said about many YouTubers and kids. I guess I don't really pay attention to him. I haven't looked at his channel since we met... "Here's his page..." Mark said handing me his phone. I scrolled through his page until I saw a video that read, 'THE MOST CRINGE WORTHY KID ON THE INTERNET' it was about Jacob Sartorious. I sat through him criticizing the poor kids music video. "Geez, I mean it's not that bad of a music video. It wasn't great either but still..." I was surprised. Really I was. Of course, i knew this was a criticism channel but I didn't know he was criticizing 13 year olds. I knew his panel was over by now so I decided to leave. I started walking down the hallway and the door was locked. "Calvin? Calvin, it's Jaid!" I yelled knocking rather loudly. Someone answered the door but it wasn't Calvin. "May I help you?" My face turned white. It was Pewdiepie's room. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry... I mus-" "It's fine doll, what room are you looking for?" He asked. "Um, 302." I replied, my face turning red.  "302 is down this hall, this is 308... Hope I helped bye!" He shut his door after I thanked him and went on my way. I found the room and walked in. But Calvin was on the floor on the side of the bed. A blood trail leading to him. "Calvin?" I walked closer to him and saw blood on his wrists. He looked up at me, not with his brown eyes but red eyes. "C-calvin?"