Tables Turn~

Hi guys! So, after this chapter i'm going to be working on a new book! But don't worry, i'll still be working on this one atleast 4 times a week! I'm making a Tord x Jordyn, mainly because my friend wants me to. But read away!                          
                                                                               ~Jaid

    He stood up and looked down on me. I started to sweat. "Jaiden," He sounded emotionless. His hair was messy and his hat was on the floor. He took off his hoodie and threw it to the floor. "C-calvin? A-are you okay?" I was terrified. "Why are your wrists like that?" He started closer and I got nervous. "Jaid," He started to laugh. It wasn't Calvin's laugh though. It sounded, evil. "Did you really think I was that nice of a person?" My face was white. "I'm Zero." He laughed again. He was really scaring me. Suddenly he grabbed me, pinned me against the wall, and kissed me. I started to blush. It's not like I hated it. But it wasn't Calvin kissing me. It was 'Zero'. He was acting really dominate. "Ca- Zero!" He moved his head to the door. "We're here!" It was Sean and Mark. I forgot I invited them over. Thank god. "Holy shit what's going on here?!" I mouthed 'help' over to them. They started acting quick. They ran over to me and got Zero off of me. Mark checked to see if I was okay and Sean tied Zero's hands behind his back with a shoelace. "Who are you?!" I yelped. "Your worst nightmare..." His head hung and his eyes shut. "Uhm..." It was Calvin..., "Why am I tied up?!"

       LOL suffer bry