Vid-con?

OKAY!!! So I know this may suck, but this is mah life-y HAHHAUWAJEBDWAKS jokes... I need a life.

      I made some coffee while he was asleep, He didn't wake up for a while. Of course, I understood. Especially because he stayed up so late. That poor thing. When he woke up he must have smelt the coffee I was making. "Coffee?" He asked me rubbing his eyes. "Yea haha," I replied blandly. He came over to me and put his head on my shoulder. "So you stayed up pretty late making videos, huh?" "Yea," He replied. I retreated to his couch and decided to hop on the back of the couch onto the cushion. It didn't work as planned. I got over the cushion but I flopped onto it then fell to the floor. "SCREW LIFE," I yelled angrily. He started to laugh at me. "You want some help?" He asked walking over reaching out his hand. I grabbed his hand and let him pull me up. "Thanks..." I said awkwardly scratching my neck. Without hesitation he started to talk, "Hey I was wondering... if you would want to go to uh... vid con with me, I'm going al-" he started to stutter. "Sure! Sounds exciting." I replied cutting him off. He smiled rubbing his hand through his hair knowing it was messy. "You must have already brushed your hair... haha," He looked at the ground. I grabbed his chin pulling up his head to look at me. "Your hair is adorable, not brushed!" I said as he laughed again. "Thanks?" He replied scratching his head. He had a certain glare in his eyes that was laughing but his facial expression just showed his awkwardness, but it was so adorable! "Sorry I'm awkward," he replied. "I noticed, but you're not very awkward on youtube," I laughed.  "Yeah, yeah..."

  HI GUYS! I havent been uploading recently bc im lazy af but my friend wants me to write more so im gonna keep goin! yay!