Character Bios

These are the bios of every character that's currently in the book. New bios will be here every time a character is introduced.

Steven Yuuki: Leader of Team SLAY as well as a God Eater. A kind and outgoing person who doesn't tolerate anyone hurting his friends. Has the shortest temper.

Leon Kesse the Third: Steven's best friend and a former Imperial Knight. Can be reckless at times.

Alisa Ilinichina Amiella: A kind and caring person that is one of the many God Eaters. Has the best cooking.

Yuri Lowell: A sarcastic person and former Imperial Knight. Is most likely to get punched in public.

Ruby Rose: Leader of Team RWBY. A sweet girl that's also a close friend to Steven and Leon. Is the most childish.

Weiss Schnee: A bad-tempered, sarcastic girl who thinks that she's the best. Is the most annoying.

Blake Belladonna: A former assassin. Has catlike reflexes. Is the most mysterious.

Yang Xiao Long: One of Steven's close friends and Ruby's sister. A kind girl with a short temper when her hair gets messed up. Is the greatest gamer.

Ciel Alencon: A God Eater and Steven's comrade. A serious girl with a soft spot and the leader of Team CLNS. Seeks attention.

Lindow Amamiya: A reckless jokester and a God Eater. One of Soma's close friends. The king of bad puns.

Nana Kozuki: A nice and cheerful girl and one of the God Eaters. Makes the best Oden Sandwiches.

Soma Schicksal: A serious God Eater that loves the thrill of battle. Holds the nickname "Fate".

Flynn Scifo: An Imperial Knight and the Rival of Yuri. Is the most calm

Estellise Sidos Heurassein: A kind and beautiful princess and a good friend to Yuri. Is the most quiet.