Chapter 9

Catherine and I walked in by the metal doors to be greeted by the guys. "Hey there love birds." Mike said. I turned to Catherine and she was blushing. Only if we were a real couple, I would love her forever. "So there's some changes this year." Vic said, getting our attention. "Instead of going to the office to pick up our schedule, we have to go to our homeroom and they give us our schedule there." Catherine pulled me, "Look." The guys followed. "I guess we're assigned by last names. What your last names?"
"Fuentes...Preciado...Perry..."
"Alright Vic and Mike go to room 325 and the rest of us go to 212."
"Okay after homeroom, let's meet up by the lockers between the stairs." Mike said as they left. "Hey Jaime." This girl came up to Jaime and hugged him.
"Hey Jessica." Jaime blushed? "These are half of my buddies, Tony and Catherine." Jessica greeted us. "Well we better go, see you in class Jaime. Nice meeting you, Jessica."
"Nice meeting you two too." We left, "So you're not a cockblocker?" I asked, chuckling. "Nope. Jaime needs to get it." We laughed. I love her laugh. Should I tell her now? What if another guy tries to steal her from me? What if she doesn't even wanna go out with me? I sighed. "C-Catherine?" She looked up at me, "Yeah?"
"I really like..." Tony come on it's the first day of school, don't make her throw up because of your appearance. "I really like how your hair came out today." Fuck. She chuckled, "Thanks. Your hair always looks nice. Plus I love your gauges." She complimented, adding a wink. "Th-Thanks." Stop. Fuckin. Stuttering. We inside the class and we sat next to each other. The bell rang shortly and a teacher came in.
"Hi everyone, I'm Ms. Sanchez and this is going to be your homeroom for today only..."