Chapter 28

I was getting ready for our wedding day. I'm not going to lie, but I'm so nervous.
What if Tony changes his mind and doesn't want to marry me? What if he's not sure he truly loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me?
I'm overthinking. Tony's mom, Claudia and some of his girl cousins were helping me get ready.
"I'm so nervous, Claudia!" I whined. "Oh shush! You're going to look so stunning. Plus you always look stunning in Tony's eyes. He doesn't stop talking about you. He truly loves you. Plus he must be nervous too. I know he is." I blushed at what Claudia said. He doesn't stop talking about you. What did I do to deserve Tony?
"Okay come on sweetie. Time to put on your dress." Claudia said. She helped me put in on. They all gasped. "What? Do I look ugly?"
"No you look beautiful."
---------------
I walked down the aisle. Eyes all on me. The only eyes I cared was Tony's. He turned around and had the biggest smile on his face. That made two of us. I could see his eyes were watery.
"You look beautiful." Tony whispered. "You too." I chuckled. Everything went silent.
"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony..." I couldn't take my eyes off of Tony. He looked so good in that suit.
I love him.
-------
I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so stunning in her wedding dress. It fits her so perfect, just like her. I'm so happy  she's the one. I finally found my soulmate and it took my mom and I to move into a new house. I'm so grateful I get to wake up next her for the rest of my life.
I love her.
"Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" I admired her.
"I do."
------------
"Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"
I knew the answer to that.
"I do."
"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Tony leaned down and kissed me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.
This is going to be my life. Married to the man I love. Filled with people who actually care for me and I care for them. Who knew I would get this far. I didn't even think I would get married, but look at me now. I wish Johnny was here. He would've of been so happy for me. I'm officially Mrs. Perry. Beautiful.