Chapter 18

After a few hours, I calmed down. "We went to go eat. My brother told my parents he was gay. They erased him out of our life's. I tried to defend my brother, I got slapped. They dropped me off here. I don't know what they're going to do to my brother. I'm scared as fuck." I said all in one breath. "Who slapped you?" Tony said, clenching his fist.
"It's not important, Tony-"
"Tell me." Tony said as he kind of raised his voice. I felt so embarrassed to say it because what if i'm the only one who has a broken family? A family who has to pretend to be a happy family. It's miserable, unloved, broken, useless, just like me.
"My-My da-dad! Tony it was m-my dad!" I yelled as I cried into his shoulder. "Ever since I saw him cheating on my mom. He h-has another family. He has a little girl and he treats her so good. He is a whole different person. He calls her his princess. He's never called me that. He's never loved us. He's never loved me!" I clenched on his shirt.
"I'm so fuckin useless! I don't deserve you Tony. You're so kind and caring. I'm a broken bitch, you deserve someone who you're happy with-"
"Don't ever say that! I'm happy with you. I fuckin love you. I love you with all my fuckin heart! I don't want to lose you!"
I felt like if Tony grabbed all the pieces from my broken heart and made it back to a whole.
"No one has ever said that. Tony please tell me that's the truth."
"Of course, I will never stop loving you. I will never lie to you."