Samantha's P.O.V.-15 years later-

"Dan," I yelled up the stairs, "get your sexiness down here!"

"alright alright," he called as he walked down, "what's up babe?"

"Where's Jackson?" I asked.

"Where do you think?" he rolled his eyes.

"Out with his mate?" I groaned.

"Yep," he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, "which means we get the whole house to ourselves for a few hours."

"Oh really," I giggled.

"Yep," he whispered as he kissed my neck, "so whatcha wanna do?"

"I have a few ideas," I smiled as i kissed him.

"Like what," he asked.

"Fun stuff," I winked and shoved him out the door, "but first, i want lunch, go get me food."

"okay," he chuckled, "I love you Janey."

"I love you too DannyBoy," I said as i gave him a peck on the lips.

As soon as Dan was out the door i ran up the stairs to the shower and quickly washed and shaved. I then ran as fast as i could down to our room and dug to the bottom of my dresser to find Dan's favorite sexy lace dress then put it on and admired myself in the mirror.

"I look hot," I said as i smirked.

I then quickly put out a bunch of candles around the room and lit them and turned on some soft music. I looked around the room and smiled as I saw my work.

"Dan is going to love this," I murmured.

I climbed into bed and laid there waiting for Dan to come home.

"Janey babe," Dan called as he walked into the house almost an hour later, "where are you?"

"In the bedroom," I called as i smirked. I heard Dan walking down the hall to our room.

"So i got yo-" he stopped mid-sentence, "wow Janey."

"You like?" I asked.

"I really do," he said.

"Well," I whispered as I walked over and seductively trailed my finger up his shoulders, "whatcha wanna do?"

"I have an idea," he said as he picked me up by my thighs and kissed me. I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist. He growled and walked over to the bed and laid me down.

"I love you Dan," I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"I love you too Janey," he responded as he climbed on top of me.

"I want you Dan," I groaned.

He growled and got off of me and stripped down to his boxers.

--------Author's Note----------

Well things got heated there... I had an idea and was wondering what you guys think... Should I make a separate book about Jackson and his mate? Or Finn's mate? I love you all my sexy little children!!!