3. The Hood and Ninja cross paths.

It's been a couple of weeks since my mom died. I've been trying to let everything that happened with the doll maker go, but I can't. What type of monster kills a girls mother right in front of her and tries to kill her? At least when I was on the league, I never had to worry about any of this crap. Uncle Tommy, is stopping at nothing to find the man who killed her. I want him dead! Even though that's the reason I left the league, to stop killing.

"Hey Lea!" Aunt Thea says. Aunt Thea has been a lot nicer to me since mom died. Grandma on the other hand, not so much. But that's just Moria being Moria. Walter, my step-grandfather has been super understanding.

"Hey Aunt Thea!" I say.

"What ya thinkin about?" She asks me.

"My mom, that night! Everything!" I say.

"Oh. Um... I know your dad isn't around a lot, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. All you have to do is call." Aunt Thea says.

"Thanks, I will." I tell her. I run up to my room and lock my bedroom door. My dad is always God knows where doing God knows what! I grab my suite and sneak out of the mansion. I run to an abandoned Merlyn Global Warehouse. It has everything, I need to train. I even have my suite mannequin ready to be set up. (pic of suite in media).

I look at my bracelet thingy and see a burglary happening on 26th and Smith street. I grab the motorcycle left here, (yes I have my own motor cycle) and ride all the way there. I see the hood there too. I go and disarm the robbers and then put them down. "Who are you?" The hood asks.

"You can call me Ninja!" I say using my voice disguiser. "Who are you?" I ask the hood, since he is obviously using a v.d. (voice disguiser).

"You can call me Arrow!" He says. I nod my head and run out to my bike. I pick it up and drive back to the wearhouse. I get back and park the bike. I hear ropes and look up.

"Your coming with us." Averon (an assassin) says.

"No! I'm not!" I yell.

"You don't have a choice!" Averon says. I kill his four goons then hold a sword to his throat.

"Tell Ras, I'm dead, tell him that you killed me and my body went into the ocean before you could do anything!" I demand.

"I will not lie for you. Even if you are Ras's second!" Averon says. I drag my sword across his throat and look at his body.

"Fine, you'll never say anything again!" I say as the air gets sucked out of his body. I look at the bodies then grab them one by one and throw them into the bottom of the lake. I run back and look at my bracelet. "I need a computer, along with an amazing security system." I tell myself. I change into my regular cloths and fly back to grandma's mansion. I run through my window and unlock my door.

*knock* *knock* *knock* "Its open." I yell.

"Hey Lea, can I come in?" Thea asks.

"Yeah." I say putting down a book.

"I was thinking, maybe me and you should oh... I don't know... Have a girls night every week. Just me and you." Aunt Thea says.

"Really? I would love that!" I say excitedly.

"Good! I was afraid I would have to bribe you." Aunt Thea says.

"Nope! No bribing needed." I joke. "Maybe we could do it every Saturday?"

"Definantly!" Aunt Thea says.

"Good!" I reply. With that Aunt Thea leaves my room.

"Hey Oil!" I hear her yell from the hallway.

"Hey Thea." Dad says. He then enters my room. "Hey Lea."

"Hey dad." I say. I run up to my door and shut it. Then I look over at him.

"Why'd you shut the door?" He asks.

"Your, Arrow? Aren't you?" I ask.

"Lea, how'd you know?" Dad asks confused. "Wait... You're... Ninja?"

"Yep!" I tell him.

"Where'd you learn to fight like that?" Dad asks.

"A place that make the special forces look like little kids with guns." I tell him.

"What?" Dad asks.

"I don't wanna talk about it!" I say firmly.

"Ok, ok." Dad says. "I don't know how I feel about you doing this!"

"Dad, I got trained by the best of the best. I'm practically the hardest person to kill in this room." I tell him.

"Ok, find! But when I tell you, you're done! I mean it!" Dad says.

"Fine!" I say rolling my eyes. If only he knew that I could take him down in the blink of an eye! Dad leaves my room and walks into his. God! I can take care of myself! I have all of the survival skills.