6:05am

{Charlotte's Point of View }

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
It was 6:05 am and I grabbed my phone to disable the noise. Well actually, it wasn't noise. I set Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes as my alarm tone because it makes my mornings start positive I guess.

I unlocked my phone and I went straight onto Twitter as I normally would.
I clicked straight onto Shawns Twitter page.
He released the concert dates! I didn't even know... He must've done it as a surprise when I was sleeping. I screamed internally as I found out he was playing in London next month in May.
I have never seen him live and this is my chance!
See, I've been a fan of Shawns for over 2 years now. I heard life of the party on the radio and then when he released handwritten I fell I love with his songs and Shawn himself. But I know that's stupid because you can't be in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist.
But Shawn's music has helped me through some bad times in my life like when I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago and when my dad abandoned my mum. Shawn is just there for me, even if it's through his music.

I got up and I ran downstairs and I was greeted by my mum who was already sitting at the breakfast table sipping her freshly brewed tea.
"Morning darling". She said to me.
"Hi mum, you'll never believed what Shawn announced last night when I was asleep!". I mildly screamed.
"Hmmm let me guess, him announcing another world tour and he's coming to London?" My mum grinned at me.
"Yes! Oh my god how did you know?"
"I might've heard you scream it on the phone to Tina". She laughed.
"Oh... Right! Mum- please can I go. You don't know how much Shawn means to me-"
"Darling of course you can, I think it's pretty obvious how much he means to you considering you play his music all the time and you spend a lot of your time 'fangirling' or whatever that is".
"Mum - Thankyou so much!".
"No problem sweety, now come and eat some breakfast, I made you pancakes". My mum said as she got me a plate.

Words can't describe how excited I am. I'm finally going to see him.

-----------------

Btw I know this chapter is bad but please bare with me☺️.
Please vote and feel free to comment 💕