1 - Hello, Time To Die!

It was a dark and cold night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria when a mysterious car pulled up outside the restaurant. After parking and locking his car, a strange guy appeared and slowly walked up to the front door. As his fingers grasped the door handle, he pulled the ancient door open. He took a few steps into the restaurant as he heard the door creak to a close. As he walked a bit further in, he saw the four animal animatronic mascots, three standing on the main stage and one placed at the side of the room on a small elevated area with purple curtains hanging around him. The man instantly recognised them as Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. There were no lights and was starting to creep him out. He made for the door, thinking this was a bad idea but as soon as he turned the handle, he noticed at that horrible moment, he was locked in. He fumbled in his pockets to try and find the small sheet of paper that read:

He didn't see anything or anyone to check in to so he decided to find the security office himself

He didn't see anything or anyone to check in to so he decided to find the security office himself. With every step he took he could hear the echo of his footsteps ring through the hallways.
Soon, he made his way to the security office. He read his note again to see what he had to do,
Monitor Cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters
So that's all? He sat down in the office chair and watched the tiny screens move and blur. Suddenly, the phone rang. The person on the phone explained what to do if the animatronics got near you, blah blah blah. When the guy had finished speaking, the new security guard tried to ask him a question but the phone buzzed and he noticed it was a pre-recorded message.
Darn! He thought to himself. When he had been listening to the phone call, he hadn't been paying attention to the animatronics. When he looked back at the camera of the stage, he noticed that Bonnie and Chica were gone. He checked a few other cameras until he found Bonnie down and air vent and Chica just down the hall from where he was. He checked the camera of the stage once again and noticed, Freddy was missing too. He checked Foxy's Pirate's Cove and saw, there was no Foxy. He switched on his flashlight and saw Chica in one corner of the room and Bonnie poking out of the air vent. Foxy was behind him, not wanting to make one noise, he slipped on the empty Freddy head and turned around to face Foxy. Foxy made a grunting noise and turned to Bonnie and Chica and shook his head. Just as he did that, Freddy appeared down the hall and was slowly walking towards him. The new security guard shivered in his chair knowing that Freddy will see right through his disguise because there couldn't be two Freddys! Freddy got so close to him that he could feel Freddy's robotic breathing right in his face. He watched as Freddy's eyes turned pitch black and bare his shiny metal teeth. And in a flash, Foxy pounced on him and he watched terrified, as Freddy finished him off.

The End >^<