Ch.3 Animals attack

Later that night, everyone gathered around a campfire on the beach with Riley who was roasting a marshmallow.

"How are you feeling Farkle?" Riley asked Farkle had a bandage on his neck.

"I don't know anymore" he said with a sigh "I can't feel anything."

"Well that's good I guess" Zay said.

"No seriously, I can't feel my neck, I can't turn it."

"Don't worry honey it'll get better" Smackle assured "I think."

"What about you Maya?" Lucas asked.

"Well at least I can move now" she said "But the red wont go away in a few more days. Now what am I gonna do around here that doesn't have people looking at me?"

"Why don't you go see a movie?" Josh suggested "People wont look at you in the dark."

"Oh that's true."

"Don't worry Maya" Zay said "You'll be fine."

And with that he patted her back as she yelled in pain.

"Oh sorry" he said as she growled at him.

"What about you Riley?" Lucas asked "How's your jellyfish sting?"

"I don't know" she said "All I know is that it should be better in a few days."

"I gotta say" Josh said "This was not how I wanted to start our vacation."

"Tell me about it" Riley agreed just as her marshmallow caught on fire "Oh come on!"

The next day, as everyone went out, Riley and Maya came out from a movie theater with their 4D glasses on and were wet.

"Well that was fun" Riley smiled.

"And Josh was right" Maya said "No one seemed to be looking at me."

"So what should we do now?"

"Um..." Maya said as she looked around and spotted some snack cart "How about some snacks?"

"I can eat" Riley said as they went to the snack cart and bought some snacks.

"I'm gonna try these Hawaiian sunflower seeds" Maya said.

"Maya I'm pretty sure they taste like normal sunflower seeds."

"We wont know until we try them."

But when she tried to open the bag, she found that it was hard to open.

"Come on" she sighed as she kept trying to open it.

Soon she was finally able to open it, but she ripped it too hard as it exploded and some of the seeds got onto Riley.

"Oh sorry" Maya said.

"It's fine" Riley said as she reached into her bra and pulled out a seed "At least I got a place to keep snacks."

But all of a sudden, a parrot flew down and landed on Riley's head as she and Maya gasped.

"Maya" Riley said with her eyes widen "What's on my head?"

"A parrot" Maya said with her eyes widen.

"A parrot?!"

"It must be the sunflower seeds."

"Well get it off before it craps on my head!"

"Uh" Maya said as she tried to shoo the bird away, but it just squawked and flapped it wings.

"Get it off!" Riley screamed as she started to run with the parrot still on her head as Maya ran after her.