{Part 12} Irreplaceable Bonds

-YOU STILL DON'T RECOGNIZE ME HUH? IT'S ME! CHARA DREEMURR!

- I.. I know who you are but, aren't you supposed to be dead?

- I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED? Chara said with a vicious look into their eyes.

-I, I never said that.. But how are you here? Frisk asked with a frightened look

- IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW.. THEN I'LL TELL YOU. BESIDES, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR LIFE SOON SO I DON'T WANT TO LET YOU DIE WITHOUT A REASON.. As you know I am the first fallen human.. I was hopeless and emotionless until I fell down there. I met mommy, daddy and HIM, Asriel.. My best friend, my brother.. Everything was going well until I started getting emotionally sick.. Maybe because some disgusting human like us cursed me.. I then planned to escape from all this misery and live happily with my family until I realized my plan had fail. And as a result I DIED.

-But still, I cannot understand how you came here.. Frisk said quietly in fear of losing their life.

-Well well, After I died...I was obviously unconscious.. I thought this was the feeling of being dead, but then I realized I was there.. MY SOUL WAS THERE.. That DETERMINATION kept it strong.. I was trapped in a void.. A dark blank void.. It felt as if I was in a cold box made of glass. I couldn't talk or scream.. I couldn't call for help.. I was just awake.........IN MY OWN DEATH... I kept wondering.. WHY AM I STILL HERE? AM I IN HELL? WHAT IS THIS PLACE? And you know what?

NOBODY CAME..

After a painful amount of time, I heard a voice.. It was a childish voice of a HUMAN.. It quietly said "Where am I what are those FLOWERS?"....At first I thought it was a flashback of me when I fell down there.. But it was completely unfamiliar.. I then realized that that voice was coming from another place.. another timeline, universe or whatever...Suddenly I realized that I could see some things but really blurry.. It was another human.. They had fallen down the ruins.. Afterwards mom came.. She took them inside.. PUT THEM OFF...An you know where they stayed? IN MY BEDROOM. IN MY BED.. PLAYED WITH MY TOYS, Then they decided to leave.. They died.. This happened 6 times.. Each time a human died..Their souls were trapped by daddy.. I had been waiting for so long.. For the 7th human to appear.. AND THEN DAD COULD FINALLY ACHIEVE HIS GOAL..My as soon as I saw you.. Your SOUL WAS RED... And filled with DETERMINATION..JUST LIKE MINE....The monsters saw you being completely merciful to them so they thought you were the next CHARA the next ME...The one who would save them and be their family.

-But this is good isn't it? Frisk cried cowardly.. ''I didn't do anything that would flaw your memory to them''

- GOOD? HOW COULD SOMETHING BE "GOOD" WHEN YOU STOLE EVERYTHING THAT BELONGED TO ME? MY FAMILY...MY FRIENDS...MY ROOM....MINE AND MY BROTHER'S TOYS....MY DETERMINATION...THIS IS YOUR END..YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE..I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND GO FIND MY FAMILY..OR AT LEAST WHAT HAS LEFT FROM IT..

-Please NO! I don't want to lose them either..I never meant to do that.. Please listen to me..I have something that will make you happy.. Something that will make you feel loved again! Please follow me..

-If this is important to me I will.. But if you are doing this to waste my time I will kill you!

-Okay..Don't worry..Just follow me..

~Frisk took Chara's hand and led it to the elevator.. They didn't want them to see their parents yet because it might have been to late if Asriel returned to his Flowey form again. They then got to the ruins THIS WAS THE TIME~