Chapter 1- Putting the Tea on to brew

Writers block is killing me, I have to get this rough draft wrote by the right amount of time and into the hands of the right people. They're going to love this one! I think to myself. As I'm typing away; my phone📱 goes off.
It's a text from one of my best friends Asia.

Asia: Good morning boo, fixing to call you on my next break be ready 🐸 🍵 lol

Lauren: Hey Honey.. Gm, and oh Lord. 😂

Lauren's POV
I automatically save my draft paper because talking to Asia means two things. 1. It's probably a story about one of her boo(s). 2. It's going to be a long conversation. Asia calls and i pick up excited because with Asia there's never a dull story with her. She's the type of girl that grabs life by the horns so to speak.

Lauren grins: Hello.

Asia: Sooooo he hasn't called in 3 days?! I'm really fixing to cancel him if he keeps thinking this is a game. Lol. I'm too old for this, like how old are we by this time?!

Lauren's POV

Asia met who she thought was Mr.right one day at a house party one of her male cousins threw over the summer and I've heard it all and kinda just want this new relationship my bff is in to be over and done with.

Lauren: Girrrll are you serious? I can't believe you've gave Demetrius this much of your time. You too good for him to play you out like this.. that Dick must of been bomb! Lmao.

Asia: bitch shut up! haha, no I have to tell you about that too!!! but we have to get together. I'm off this weekend and we need some much needed girl talk foreal to just sit, sip and spill.

Lauren: I'm truly down. I have a lot to tell you too about my situation girl; let me text you once I get finished with this page I'm writing ok?

Asia: Ooo, you on another page?! yes girl text me back kuz I've been waiting to read your next few pages and give my input haha. But ok boo I gotta go back to work text me when you can. They hang up.