Chapter 5-Saturday Continues.. Go check on the tea

Lauren: Asia I told you you should just leave it alone! you wanting answers to questions from a nigga that clearly just wanted to fuck.

Lauren's POV
I've been done wrong in the past so my trust for niggas are slim to none and i always try to make sure my friends don't fall for the same games as me. Even though some days I don't even take my own advice, that Luv Jones.

Asia: I know, Its my fault kuz he made me believe he had good intentions with me. when all along I should of known better.

Tynika interrupts: So should I let Ace go?

*the girls 😂lol*

Asia: bitch yasssss! that nigga fixing to go do 5-8yrs jail time. I definitely couldn't be you.

Tynika: bitch shut up!! you couldn't be yourself.. you chasing after a nigga that done skipped states on your ass. Ace held me down when he was out so that's only right I try. When I didn't have shit Ace took me in and showed me I was better than what I was doing. Asia you wouldn't know nothing about my situations because you had both your mama and daddy. I never did. My mama was on drugs and left me with my daddy and my daddy barely gave a fck kuz he never knew how to raise a lil girl on his own let alone a growing young woman so the streets helped along the way. I met Ace and fell in love instantly kuz he taught me how to get money.

Asia: Yea or something like that. 🙄

Tynika: See you stay judging a bitch when I never did you like that and your past aint the best either so shut up.

Lauren: Y'all always get drunk and get on this b.s lol.. 😣😒

Asia: I'm just messing with Tynika crazy ass you know how emotional she get over ace ass lol.

Tynika: Nahh but for real asia that's my baby, my ride or die. any real bitch would feel the same. I was 21 years old young and dumb and fell my way into the club seen kuz of black's ass.. he had me on dummy missions dancing at wack ass places with no care in the world for me y'all know! Especially Johnni. Then one night I seen Ace ass and when I say he was ballin' bitch he had all the hoes choosing up but not me kuz I was fcking with black. crazy thing is black didn't come with me that Thursday night to the club for some reason and Ace asked for a private dance. I took him to the room and gave him one. Afterwards he just spoke some real shit in my ear lol.

Ace: Ay baby you really good at what you do. Shit you got a man? Tynika: Yea, I do but he ain't here with me today. That nigga fcking up kuz a real one gone protect what's his you feel me?

Tynika: Nahh I don't feel you kuz I'm not new to shit and I can handle my own.. daddy taught me that.

Ace: haha, hell yea that nigga got you calling him daddy n'shit he must be laced up but check this out tho. you wouldn't have to call me that and you wouldn't have to be in a place like this too long if you was fcking with me.

Tynika: I'm like yea, yea sounds good so my time ain't free so you want another dance or I'm fixing to go back to work.

Ace: How much you get paid here n'shit?

Tynika: I'm like a thousand a night on weekends lying like a mofo kuz most the white bihhs get the most kuz they fck niggas who they do privates too.

Ace: he said I mean you damn cute but on my mama you not making thousand a night in this place and I'm sure your nigga take most of that. but yea it's 1am now so say I give you 600$ right now and we go eat.. get tf outta here. *he pulls the bread out*

Tynika: Awww shit you serious huh? I'm grinning kuz baby gone be happy at what I made and maybe just maybe he may become a client of mine. So I tell him yea, let me let my ride know.. and I go call Johnni kuz she wasn't working that night that I left my car at the club and to let Mac(the owner) know to watch out for my shit. At the time I either had Johnni keep a spare key or my daddy but shit I didn't wanna wake his ass that late and didn't wanna be bothered with the questions.