Chapter 2 -Ladies Night

Lauren's POV

I'm finishing up with writing one of my chapters in my new book, I left my job as a elementary substitute teacher of 3 years to become an inspiring writer been so busy lately haven't had time for my friends. So I decide to throw ladies night at my house over the weekend.

Group Txt📲: Hey ladies this Saturday, I wanna throw a ladies night! haven't seen y'all in awhile. lmk if you'll are down 💋

Asia response: Hell yea, I'm off this wkend too I'll bring some wine.

Tynika response: I'll bring some loud lol, you fixing to blow with me it's been years since we had a session. And you don't work for the school board any more.

Johnni response: oh ok, I'm cool with that. I was just fixing to txt you that I'm free for the wkend with no plans.

Lauren's POV

I set everything up: food, liquor and music. As I'm getting ready. *knock at the door 🚪*I glance around at the clock and it's only 6 o'clock. I know they ass ain't here yet?! I'm thinking. who is it? while peeping thru my window next to the front door. It's me baby.. I opened the door so fast because I'm livid at this nigga Rodney.

Lauren: First off, you need to call first before popping up at my house. and secondly I don't think your fiancee would appreciate knowing you at my house.

Rodney: Oh it's like that now?! I tried calling but you ain't been answering my call and text msgs. I was worried about you.

Lauren: Nigga please you ain't worried about me, if you was you would of let me know you had a fiancee but funny how my home girl Tynika seen y'all at the movies together Rodney.. I'm not fixing to be 2nd or 3rd to no man so miss me with your shit and get off my step I'm fixing to have ladies night!

I slammed the door in his damn face.

Rodney was so dazed to what just happened i checked out the window and kid you not that nigga stood there for at least 5 minutes kuz he's never seen me this upset with him.

Rodney's POV
Damn! I fucked up.

*Rodney walks away*