Chapter 6- Ladies Night Ends Short..

Tynika's POV
He paid me before we dropped his cousin and homies off and then we went out to IHOP. he told me loyalty is everything and asked if I could be trusted. I told him yea.. I'm not like the other bihs in the club💁🙅🏿, I wanna be out this shit after awhile and really live good. So he told me he could tell I was different, how he's good at reading females and liked the way I talked. I had a good head on my shoulders but had to get away from Black's ass. He started lacing me with game about him not really being from St.Louis he was from Oklahoma City, just comes up here to sell loud and sometimes get off some guns from his homie out in Oklahoma City that's in the military but does that as a side hustle and Ace helps him with.
Johnni: And help me meet my future Zion lol.

Tynika: Y'all know he took me in and beat Black's ass for not letting me get all my shit out the house. Lauren you was there you! rode with me and the whole nine.

Lauren: Girl, I was scared black started tripping tough talking about on his dead grandma he would kill us while pulling his gun out. Shit! you know I got in my car so quick like Tynika fuck them clothes lol. 😂

Tynika: On me you did.. I was ready to square up with his ass. I had just bought me a new Louis Vuitton purse and a lot of clothes for the club plus bought that nigga some new Jordan's. He had me so fucked up.

*Laurens phone rings*

Tynika's POV
She checks her text and of course it's Rodney's ass begging on the line to come by and apologize.. he wanted to see her for one last time before they ended. Just as bad as he wanted to see Lauren. Lauren wanted the explanation on how he strung her along for 6 months. So girls night was ended short as fuck for the night and we planned on chilling again the following month.

*Rodney comes over*

Lauren: Ok just keep it real why didn't you tell me you was in a relationship better yet damn near married?!

Rodney: Bae to be honest me and her had been broke up for 3 months while me and you have been talking.

Lauren: Oh yea, during the 3 months we was fucking and you told me you loved me huh?

Rodney: but I really do. Everything I ever said to you was the truth and I'm a man of my word and wouldn't hurt you. I took her out on a date because she called crying and saying she wanted to see if she was over me.. us. I know I fucked up but at the same time me and Makayla was together for 2 years. I had to try.. but what you don't know is we went out to the movies an after the movies trying to vibe with her i just couldn't. The love was loss an I explained to her this and told her I was seeing someone else.. that's the real truth. She cried but I didn't let that get to me and I left. Tynika seen me and I knew she would tell you but you know I ain't never just fucked up like this baby for real.

Tynika's POV
Lauren was head over heels for this man because she had been on a year celibacy kick and when meeting him he understood and never pressured her like the rest of the niggas in the past. She fell for him for his honesty and respect for her. So she gave it up to him. She didn't want to end it with Rodney so decided to give him another chance..

Everybody has flaws.