Geraman metal part 2

After the workout session I take Brian back to his house and head back to my own where lui is, I swear I'm not sure if I can look at him the same way. Since when does he listen to that?

I get home quickly since Brian doesn't live too far away.

"I'm home lui."

I didn't hear a response but I do hear something. Is that lui... Singing?

Oh I'm so getting this on video. I pull Luis phone out and start to record. I'll record him singing and then send it to him.
"Lui I can hear you singing." Then I turn the camera around on the phone so that its facing the way I'm walking. I go toward the kitchen because that's where it sounds like it's coming from.

I smile as I turn the corner and see my cute man but then I hear whats playing on the radio and what he's singing.

"There's a fire within, hate to admit it but always knew violence and sin
Keeps me fearless keeps me from being
You so dated
You outdated "

From there he turns around holding a sandwich in hand continuing to sing until he sees that I'm not only watching him but also recording him.

He blushes hard and sets the sandwich down onto the counter.

Rather than be nice and tell him I just walked in, I walk to him smiling.

"Hey lui, what's up?" I ask sarcastically.

"Uh. H-hey David. Just makin' a sandwich. Wh-what are you doing?"

"Oh nothin' just making a video."

"No. Y-you wo-wouldn't upload  that would you."

I quickly stop recording, and walk toward him. "of course not lui."

He sighs in relief.

"But of course that doesn't mean I won't send it to some of our friends."

"DAVID! I swear if you do." He try's to grab the phone from me but I lift it above my head. Gotta love that higher sometimes.

"Nope." I kiss him. "Love you lui."

"Screw you David." He says pouting.

I roll my eyes." Come on lui. You don't have to worry about it. I'm not gonna send the video to any of our friends."
He looks at me obviously still slightly angered by the last few minutes. "Watch all I'm gonna do is send it to my phone and then delete it off your phone."
I do as I said I would.and send it to myself and then delete the video from Lui's phone.

"See?"

He just sticks his tongue out at me.
I stand up from where I am and start to leave the kitchen to go and find my phone, but before I do I stop and listen to the new song that's playing.

"I've come to talk with you again because the vision softly creeping
Left its seed while I was sleeping"

"You see this is the type of music I could  listen to."

He looks at me and smiles " you like a song by a band called 'disturbed'?"

"Well, they don't sound as disturbed as you did a few minutes ago."

------------------------------------------
Hey sorry for the wait I just haven't been able to write I hope this isn't too bad. Thanks for reading and if you liked the one shot leave a vote and maybe comment what other ships you guys want me to set sail. And for those of you who don't know the second song on the radio is called "the sound of silence" by disturbed.