Chapter 3 "The Same"

James P.O.V

"No way, that's what you did!"

"Oh come on James! He'd like it, just do it!"

"Are you sure? I mean you took Steven to the park on one of your dates, I wouldn't want to copy you."

"I'm telling you to, I obviously don't mind! James, please. I'm trying to help you plan the perfect date for you guys, just take the offer?"

"Kevin... You know, fine, just help me plan the picnic too then."

"Yes!!!"

I was on Skype with Kevin, taking about what I was gonna do for Seamus and our little first date. After Kevin found out he gave no hesitation to talk to me, he's insisting on help me. Losing the battle, bringing up the "I got Steven this way" topic, a gave in. We were about to discus more of the plan, but that was until I got interrupted by the guy I'm suppose call "boss".

"James come on, let's go."

"What go where?"

"We gotta record more SuperCast with you and Aleks!"

"God Damnit Hordon!"

He let out a sigh, "James, hurry up."

"So it looks like you've gotta go?" Kevin said right after Jordan left the room.

"Yeah", I groaned.

"Well, how bout you text me when you guys are done and I'll come over so I can help you better? I'm sure STEVEN won't mind."

"Wh-what?" I heard from a distance.

"Now I just woke him up." He laughed.

"He's been asleep all day? It's like two in the afternoon."

"He had a rough night," he shrugged "If you know what mean." He said with a wink.

"Kevin you fucker!"

"Damn dude, chill! I'm just joking, my poor baby is sick."

"Make him soup or some shit!"

"I might actually... Yeah I am. So I'll let you go do some of that SuperCast shit you guys do then!"

"Cool, see you later?"

"Totally, bye."

I sigh, laying back in my seat then realizing, I have to get my fucking chop outfit on now. After I did that I walked down stairs to a "Marshal-ized" Aleks ready to go with his pack of cigarettes and "booze".

"Oh good, your ready." Jordan swinging around his keys.

"Fuck you, now hurry up let's go you asshole."

Spending a good three to four hours of recording I was passing out in the car on our way back home. A few nasty turns around the curbs weren't bothering me, they were actually pretty funny because it would make Aleks upset when I'd lean into him every time. When we got home I started to strip most of myself down in my room then heading to the bathroom to shower. I was a fucking mess, I'm sweating, my stupid wig and clothes are covered in it, damn was it buring outside, but fuck, we had to deal with it. I stepped inside, feeling the cold water cool my body down. Moaning with a sense of relief, enjoying the temperature of the water. Damn this felt nice, on a hot day like this, an ice cold shower was just what I needed. I had to soon leave the bliss or I'd end up like a giant walking nasty ass prune, and I draped a towel around my waist, going back to my room. Drying myself off and putting on my clothes, I check on the time. Oh shit, I've gotta call Kevin so he can come over. Grabbing my phone I called his number, waiting for him to pick up.