Chapter 1.

Justice POV.

Swaying my hips to crush by Yuna. I instantly felt the vibe of the music, I pushed my earphones deeper inside my ear turning up my volume of the music and began to sway around the room. I was free, I felt free away from all the bullshit. Dancing was my getaway from a lot of things, I danced with emotion and you could tell, but today, today was different I wasn't feeling anything. It wasn't a bad thing, but it wasn't good. I continued to sway and spin, I learned how to dance on my own. Growing up with only one parent, which was my foster parent was hard. I could've been through worst but I was thankful for her, may she rest in peace.

As the music died down, I came to a stop as I opened my eyes, I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I looked back to see Julian, smiling slightly. I waved towards him, he waved back with a side smile.

Julian was a drug dealer, not your typical one. He was more quiet than most, he kept to himself and he still had a life ahead of him.

We were younger when we met, he was my foster brother but we always treated eachother as if we were blood. Although I hated that he was a drug dealer, I still loved him. He's only 16 and finishing highschool, I pushed him to move forward. While me on the other hand, I was 15 and I took care of myself, ofcourse I had another guardian, my new mom Eva.

She pushed me forward. She always told me to love myself and I've been learned how to embrace my smooth chocolate skin, I was beautiful and no one could tell me other wise.

 She always told me to love myself and I've been learned how to embrace my smooth chocolate skin, I was beautiful and no one could tell me other wise

Justice 🔼.

I know some of you were like, "where did her other story go?" well I wanted to try something new and I hope you guys like it. ❤️ leave feedback and stuff.