Chapter 2

I made my way down the sunny streets of Florida, it was in the middle of July and school was already flowing through my mind.

Walking over to the entrance to the pool, going in. There wasn't a lot of people, I was fine with that.

Setting my things in a single chair before tucking my phone inside my towel, I began to walk over to the pool, getting inside.

Getting used to the water feeling around, suddenly I heard the gate to entrance open. Looking over I was instantly met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

I guess she saw me staring at her because she turned towards me and smirked, I shook my head and turned away before climbing out the pool going to the hot tub.

Getting in, relaxing as the hot water relaxed my tensed muscle, laying my head back I heard some people get into the hot tub, mentally cursing to myself. I opened my eyes just to be met with those brown orbs.

She looked at me and smirked as she looked over at her friends and talked, rolling my eyes again I felt myself drift off to sleep.

I was woke up out of my sleep from the girl, she stared at me and finally spoke. "You've been sleep for an hour.." I shook my head and got out of the hot tub looking down at my now wrinkled skin. "Thank you so much". I grabbed my things and was about to head out until the girl yelled out. "JAELYN!" I just nodded my head and left.

 "JAELYN!" I just nodded my head and left

jaelyn.👆🏾

sorry, this is short and I know y'all are like. "this is a plot twist" I just wanted to try something new like this cause im a lesbian myself, but if you don't like that don't read.