Over again

'Okay so have you got it?' My boss Lilly said raising her eyebrows

'Yes, seems fine' I said smiling

'Great, now I will be out back and remember smile and ask if they need help and you know how the machine works' she said showing off her white teeth and walking to the back.

I started my new job today, it was really cool the clothes were beautiful and they had other things it was a bit pricey but I loved this shop and great pay. I had a 5 hour shift with a 40 minutes break. I didn't mind it got my mind off things and I still had time to study for my degree.

After 3 hours of helping some people and really rich old ladies I walked back to the counter and fixed something on the machine when I heard 5 familiar voices.

'I said a day in the city not going shopping in overpriced stores' I knew that voice. Jayden.

'Please just five seconds then we can go-oh my god' Rachael said putting her hand out infront of the rest of them. There they were my best friends well used to be.

'Hi, is there something you're looking for in particular?' i asked normally

'What? De how are you!' Jess squealed

'I am good' I said giving a fake smile even though I wanted to give a real smile I couldn't

'So you work here?' Trent said awkwardly, things never used to be awkward. Why were they all spending the day in the city will was just standing there staring at me, why didn't they invite me we would always hang out? Well things have really changed.

'Yea, and you guys are having a day in the city..... like we used to' I said the last part under my breath but they all heard

'Yea.... We would have invited you but-' I cut jayden off

'No its okay, just don't invite the person that is part of this group, that started ALL of our traditions' I said sarcasm clear in my voice, I am not really pissed off I am just the emotion I have been feeling for a while now, confused. I have been so dam confused over everything, but then again I do understand why they didn't invite me, then I don't we said we would try and be friends again and try this all again and they would try but they were not fucking trying and my mind was going to explode.

'Shit no, don't think that its just we thought you wouldn't want to hang out with us' Rachael tried, wow tried. I looked over at Will waiting for something

'I am sorry' he said quietly

'No, don't worry you have nothing to be sorry about' I said waving it off, even though they kind of did

'So we hear about Harry!' Rachael clapped, usually I would have laughed but now I was thinking how did she know?

'Yea Will told us, he was mega jealous' Jayden laughed while will pinched his arm, Rachael laughed then shut up

'Well he shouldn't really be jealous because I caught him eating Elise's face off, and I think they would be fine together' I smiled, I wasn't trying to be rude I was just saying.

'Will?' Jayden looked at him

'Dam it! look I asked Elise to come over because I wanted to make you pissed because I don't deserve to be forgiven okay I don't want to hurt you, I would NEVER go back to Elise I want you and always will' he said slapped his hand over his mouth when he realized what he said

'Will you don't need to do that, I forgive you okay, I forgive you' I genially smiled.

'Yea I know I just' he stared when a big crash came from the storage room