pulling u in, then away..

'umm  WHAT RU GUYS DOING' will said he demanded.

'im sitting down' i said back

'yea well get up' he said back he was being road and not really nice and i was mad at him anyhway now i really was.

'no, im fine here' i said then he looked at olliver

'what r u doing with my girl friend man' he kinda yelled i got up

'wont be ur girl friend much longer' i said under my breath oliver hered and kinda laughed when i said this.

'well' oliver started to say but i cut him off 

'no its fine u dont need and exp;lanation u were a great friend' i winked at oliver then started to walk away. then i hered will say something to oliver

'whatch it buddy' will aid that wow he was protective but still. i got to my room with will behind me i didnt want to have a fight and yell and scream. i got in the room with will.

'WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT' he said rasining his voice if he wanted to play like that i could.

'I NEARLY GOT KNOCKED OUT AND I WASNT HAVING A VERY GOOD NIGHT ANYWAY SO I SAT DOWN AND HE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SIT DOWN WITH ME?!' I yelled back at him..

'Y WAS HE SHIRTLESS, Y DIDNT U JUST GET UP AND GO BACK TO UR ROOM?'

'I DONT WHY HE WAS SHIRTLESS I DIDNT ASK HIM TO TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT! I WAS COMORTABLE SITTING DOWN THERE!'

'WELL WHY DIDNT U JUST KEEP TALKING AT THE TABLE , U AND THIS SHIRTLESS GUY WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME'  will yelled back. the thought of him and ellise so close made me sick all over again and i wanted to stop yelling and i wasnt in the mood.

'well will i got a question for u, maybe just maybe u could have paid attention to me and maybe could of moved back from ellise a little it hurt me to see u like that cause if u really want her' i stopped i was saying it in a wobbely voice while holding back tears i just wanted to go to sleep.

'De no' will said i stopped him i threw a pillow at him and a blanket.

'u have a couch to sleep on' i looked over at the small couch in the corner ' or Ellises room'  he knew what i meant and i wanted to stop talking. so put on my Pj's and went to bed i started crying i dont know why. then i herd some thing

'De, baby' will said it from the couch i stopped crying and ignored him and finally fell asleep.

i got up early in the morning Will was still sleeping on the couch he didnt look comfortable. then i went to Jss's room she was probably still sleeping but anyway she opend the door.

'heyy good morning' i said

'r u human its soo early, and im tired and im angry at trent'

'why u angry at him?' i asked

'he shouldnt be hitting on bar tenders or Ellise' she said to me 'r u and will ok' she added

'nup i made him sleep on the couch' i said, jess laughed

'trent sleept with me but i stayed on my side' she said. i said good bye and moved to rachaels room. i knocked at the door.

'DE is soo early what r u doing?' she said

'i dont know, whats new' i said she looked at me and laughed

'ill tell u later when im  awake' i said good bye i was hungery now so i went down to the hotels breakfast buffe.

i got my food and saw a cute little one seater in the corner  but then some one called put my name it was oliver he looked better with his shirt off and his brother was with him i nearly dropped my food i walked over to them.

'hii, join us for break fast?' channing asked i nearly screamed the word YES HOT MAN but i played cool.

'umm sure, thx'

'so hows ur boyfriend' oliver said

'i made him sleep on the couch' i said, they both laughed

'ouucchhh' channing said 'he must of upset u' he added

'yep, he did'

'is he in a band' oliver said

'yea he is' then oliver told me about guys in bands but will wasnt like that well i hoped he wasnt like that i talked with them for ages and finally had to go.

'we r staying in our room all day today if u wanna come past u can ive rented movies and room  service will be coming all day today' channing said to me CHANNING TATUM SAID TO ME! TO ME.. 'as friends' oliver added i smirked

'thank you maybe later in the day, yes as friends' then i walked away i finally got back into my room. Will was sitting down on the couch looking through a book and looked up at me..