" Girls Day "

( Samantha's POV )

As I got ready Zach was making plans to hang out with the rest of the band and talk to them about yesterday and what happened. After I got ready Devon picked me up with Lauren , Nicole , and Sydney. I was really nervous

So Samantha. Do you like the views so far? asked Nicole.

Yeah they are pretty, I said.

Are you ready for your career? said Lauren

Yeah. I can't wait to work with the band.

They can be a pain in the ass sometimes, said Devon.

They started to laugh.

Its like raising 3 teenagers, said Sydney.

I was starting to feel better. But I still was nervous. As we parked in the parking lot to the mall. We started to grab our stuff. And we walked to the main entrance. We walked around for alittle then began to shop.

Omg this is cute said Nicole. She was looking at a dress

I know I love the color said Sydney.

We went to so many stores Hot Topic, Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, Coach, Old Navy and more then Devon said lets eat something. We went to Applebee's down the street from the mall.

I think I am going to get the chicken Caesar salad said Devon with a smile.

I am going to get the steak sub said Sydney.

Me too said Lauren

I don't know what to get said Nicole.

What about you Samantha? said Devon.

I'm probably going to get the shimp bowl, I said.

Ooooo... that sounds good, said Nicole.

When we ordered what we wanted we started talking about me. And what I did. And why I wrote that album.

Wow I wonder who recorded you while you were singing, said Devon.

It was my friend Jessica I bet. As i was talking Zach sented me a text saying " I love you babe, can't wait for you to get back from the mall " Awww.......

So Are you and Zach going out asked Devon with a evil grin on her face. Damn it..... Jesse told her what happened.

No we are just friends, I said.

Uh huh, said Devon while she was rolling her eyes.

Nicole, Lauren and Sydney were quiet.

I quickly texted Zach back " Love you too, Jesse told Devon what happened tho😨 " then I pressed sent.

Then a moment Zach texted back " I know he told me 😯 Don't worry babe. Just enjoy this day out "

I texted him back " Ok I love you 😘 "

Then he texted back " Love u 2 "

After we ate we left and Devon took me home. I thanked her and lefted to the front door.......... Now Devon is out to get me , I thought.
I opened the front door.

Hello? I called out.

Babe!!! Your home, said Zach running up to me and kissed me.

I missed you, I said.

Me too, he said while kissing my neck.

Lets go upstairs, I whisper at his ear.

He looks at me then caries me up the stairs.

He put me on the bed and kissed my neck.

He takes his shirt off and tries to take off mine. But I don't let him.

What's the matter baby, he said.

Nothing I just.......... love you Zach I say.

He laughs. And takes my shirt off.

We lay in bed holding each other. Then I realized that this is what true loved felt like. Until...... somethings happens.

Next Chapter is going to be different.
Love, Brianna 😘