Act 14: Enough Is Enough!

As night grow old, at a high roof a serious meeting was taking place. A man with white hair, black suit (with white lines) and a umbrella showed up. Across him, in a metal bench was sitting Kohaku. He was dressed in black also, and looked lost and angry. The man was Lee, and the time had come for things to get serious. He walked over, with a creepy smile in his face.

"I happen to have the information that you desire the most." he said as he reached the bench were Kohaku was sitting.

Lee had already caught Kahaku's attention. He stood up and grabbed Lee from the neck roughly. The force of the grip made Lee step few inches back. Kahaku was strong, but seemed that Lee was also. Kahaku kept narrowing his fist against Lee's neck and asked him "What do you know?" Though, Lee was already pressing a blade against Kohaku's lower side.

"Why are you wearing such an expression?" Lee asked him remaining calm. He didn't seem to be scared at all. Kohaku grabbed the blade with his bare hand and threw it away cutting himself. As he freed Lee pushing back. "Don't panic." Lee told him. Then he started laughing pointing the knife at him, and explaining "I know who killed your friend." Kohaku gazed at him and turned around and walked away.

"Kohaku-san" Lee called him "Do you know who the real culprit is?" he asked Kohaku again. These time Kahaku's face became serious. He gazed at Lee that started telling him "The person who killed your friend..."

After that night SWORD would have one more enemy to deal with. Since Lee managed to take Kohaku with his side. But these was only the start of the hell that would follow.

In Itokan Diner next morning, Nikka was helping Naomi cleaning the store. With all troubles that were happening, they didn't clean it for some time. Those days Nikka was most of the times around Itokan Diner. It was not only to see Tettsu, she started to like working there. It was also helpful for Naomi, she could step out.

"That was a surprise last night!" Nikka said as she was washing the dishes. She was also there when Chiharu told them that Ren was Kasumi. "We all were worried about Kasumi." she added.

Naomi nodded at her as she was cleaning the upper shelves. "At least something good happened." she agreed with her and walked behind the store to get some more beers for the fridge.

Meanwhile, outside the Hino Gas station Cobra, Yamato and the others were talking. A lot of things had changed lately. More threats appeared. But it was still an odd thing, for the Doubt gang to attack openly at the Sannoh district.

Chiharu looked around and cut them off "Were is Kasumi?" he asked.

"She is still sleeping." Cobra simply told him.

"Will she we be alright?" Yamato asked.

"She will be fine." Cobra answer him in a cold tone.

"Kasumi is doing good!" a odd voice surprised them. They all turned to see her standing next to them. She had woken up few minutes ago. Still wearing her boyish clothes. She had a good rest. Although the bruises were still noticeable. She bowed down "I am really sorry for lying. I should have trust you guys." she said honestly.

Tettsu walked over and broke her bow. "It's alright we know." he smiled at her and tapped her shoulder. Yamato, Noboru, Dan, Chiharu agreed with him and added "What are you saying silly." "Hey don't take it too serious." etc They saw Kasumi as a friend now. There was nothing she had to be sorry for.

Only Cobra didn't agree with them. He gazed at her still pissed "Did you talked with Naomi?" he asked her coldly.

Kasumi's smiled at them, she felt happy and glad. She thought they would be so angry at her. But they really treated her as their own. But her smile was gone as soon as Cobra remained her of Naomi. "No, I didn't talk with her yet." she replied. Looking Cobra at the eyes become again a big issue. She couldn't get it, why did he looked so pissed at her.