Act 32: One Lucky Night!

Kasumi had fallen deeply asleep inside Cobra's arms. Cobra rested next to her with his eyes pinned on her. His fingers outlined her face inch by inch as he was looking any detail of her facial features. He was calmer now after the aftermath of their break up. He was just making sure that Kasumi was surely next to him and he did not dream it. And as many times he checked she was still there with him.

Hours later, the doctor showed up informing them that she could return home. She should rest for a few days and eat all her meals and plenty of water. They arrived by Taxi to Sannoh Region. Indeed Kasumi rested for a few days. Next she was back in her old schedule. Internship, classes, teaching, training and working at club Heaven. Her free time she spent it mostly with Cobra, or they would just hang around Itokan Diner or Bar Odake. Like today.

"Inoki Bombaye or Inoki Ganbare?" Cobra suddenly quizzed as he was leaning against the Bar counter happily.

Kasumi seized Yamato and Dan from afar and walked over "I told you to stop it! Why would you made him drink so much again? It's not funny any longer. Using his guild and making him drink more and more!" she scolded them.

"A! Let us enjoyed until it lasts!" Yamato complained.

Dan nodded agreeing with him "We will never be able to have Cobra-san listen to us like that! Kasumi, is being mean! Neh, Cobra-san!" Dan asked him as he wrapped his arms around him trying to keep Cobra on his side.

Kasumi smacked his head "The point is smart-head, that I am left with drunk Cobra alone after words. Have you tried to co-exist in a room with drunk-Cobra. No! So, don't!" she yelled at them as she pointer her hand out. "Return Cobra to me!" she demanded.

Cobra gazed at her and tilted his head happy "Inoki Bombaye or Inoki Ganbare?" he asked her as Dan kept him steal in a hug.

"Inoki Bombaye!" she replied fast and angry "Come Cobra! Let's Go!"

"Correct!" Cobra cried out and escaped from Dan's hold and hugged Kasumi. "I'll share my Inoki love with you!" he whispered against her ear.

Kasumi rolled her eyes "I know you will!" she said and held him firmly helping him to step away from them.

"Kasumi-san is not playing fair!" Dan complained again as he sat back at his seat. The rest laughed.

She stack out her tongue and left the Bar Odake with Cobra. "Are you messing with them again?" Kasumi asked him as they were walking at Sannoh street. She freed him and left him walk alone.

Cobra pushed his hands into his pockets and gazed at her smirking "If that makes them happy!"

Kasumi lifted an eye brown at his words. "No way! You are trying to avoid their questions? Aren't you?" she asked in a low tone as she lean closer towards him.

Cobra rubbed his head and smiled "Maybe!" he said and kept walking with her.

"I knew it!" Kasumi cheered.

They reached finally their room and she unlocked the door and both went inside. Kasumi fall against the bed wanting to sleep for ever. Cobra strolled over the bathroom and stripped down to have a shower. He turned the water on, it was a bit cold. His face took a 'what-ever' expression and he grabbed a shower gel. He started washing his body. Suddenly he sniffed and sniffed, a refreshing aroma of strawberry and spring flavor were noted. Cobra grabbed the bottle it was Kasumi's. He freaked out and started checking bottle after bottle. Yet, everything was girly and pink. His shower gel was long gone.