Act 19: SWORD PACT Or Not?

It was a quiet day were idled away, he was sitting in a armchair near the most sunny window. The song was the gentle hum of the laundry machine and the rhythmic passing of vehicles. The high notes were the lately vacancies around Sannoh district. Slowly, most of the shops were closing down and his father's bath house was one of those. He liked helping his father, while working at the baths. It could be less than therapeutic, but he was a sannoh boy, and these were the sounds of home and the place he grew up. Yet, everything would be soon taken away from him, from his family and even his friends would lose their homes and business.

Light steps were suddenly noticeable in the entrance, as a black hair short person walked inside. That person looked like she came from an underground concert. Worn and torn jeans covered her legs, a old faded muscle tank clad her torso. Her laced up calf high boots were tapping on the ground with a fast pace. Her metal black eyes stared directly at the person that was sitting in the armchair. She swap her fingers through her black hair that had grown just a little longer and sighed. She was sure she would find him there. Although, his appearance had changed due his knew haircut. He was still the same person.

"Kasumi!" he cried out surprised. "Why are you here?" he puzzled. The Iemura daughter never paid a visit inside the baths. After all it was for men. He also met with her daily in Itokan Diner, like everyone from the Sannoh Gang. He knew she would talk want to talk with him private. As a friend, a close friend, she cared. He appreciated that she was worried about him. True be told, it was better to face Kasumi at the moment than the leader of Hoodlum Squad.

Kasumi cracked a smile and walked and sat to the armchair next to his. She pocked his forehead staring at his hair. "Baka! You went and cut your hair. No one would recognize you any longer." she told with a light tone. She crossed her legs and locked her gaze on him. "Why are you hiding? Will you not come with us?" she asked him. Although, she already knew the answer. She was worried about him lately and few more members. She sensed something was slowly breaking inside the Sannoh Rengokai. Since Cobra was dealing with more serious matters that include not only Sannoh but everyone from SWORD.

"Kasumi, don't tell me that too. Dan said the exact same thing. I am the same person." was Tettsu response. He gazed at her back with a fainting smile. He acknowledged her effort to comfort him. Kasumi was that one person, who would managed that. Give a helping hand to a friend. Even if their point of views were divided. Since she agreed with Cobra's plans. Yet, she understood how Tettsu felt. "I will be there. Waiting for Dan. Don't worry." Tettsu ensured her.

Kasumi nodded and stood close to him placing her hand on his shoulder. "You know, what is happening had an impact to all of us. These days Cobra deals with SWORD. But it does not mean he is not aware about what happens in Sannoh District. All five districts are under attack. We have to face that." Kasumi explained. "And he is not good with words. Yet, he cares about Sannoh and his friends."Kasumi added.

"I get it. I know Cobra longer than you do. He will do something!" Tettsu replied trying to guarantee that he would show up with the rest. And he was fighting with his own insecurities and would face them. If was true or not, only time would show.

Knowing more would not make someone perfect, on the contrary, it shows just how imperfect that person may be and how much there is to work on. It was the same case with the leader of Hoodlum Squad. Putting together the puzzle and finding answers slowly, made things worse. Slowly their foes were increasing and reality hit them hard. It was not only Sannoh Rengokai, it had to do with everyone from SWORD. He knew and he knew it well, it was time for them to unite their power. Cobra hoped to bring about an entente with SWORD. That was the main reason he had already sent a word with leaders of sword and their members to meet at an abandoned fighting arena.