Part 2: ALBL (ALBF)

Chap. 8 : ALBL Part 2

  My P.O.V:   

"What do you have to say, Laura?" Joe asked me.   

I didn't know what to say to him. I have to ask him what he wants to do, I thought.   

"Do you really like me, Joe? Or are you just being funny? " I stare giving a serious look.   

"I like you. No, I love you. We can keep this a secret, no one has to know…not even Nick. I'm not lying, I promise.  I want you to be with me. Please?" He holds my hands in his and smiles.   

"I guess so. This is a bad idea. I think I like you, I don't know….Can we try to see if there's anything, cause if there isn't something there….we're friends again, okay?"   

"Of course. Don't worry, okay?" Joe stands up from the bed, puts his arms around me and leans in to kiss me.   

I've never felt this kind of kiss before from Nick, I thought. Joe kisses are heavy.   

He pushed himself away from me and looked into my eyes.

"You're so pretty, Laura." He says, moving part of my hair from my face.    

"Sure…thats fine.." still shocked from the kiss. "Thanks, Joe. I gotta go check on Kevin."   

"Okay, I'll be here waiting for you." He kissed me on the check, and I stupidly blushed red.   

I left his room and went to the third bedroom where Kevin and Christy were staying in.

I knocked on the door, and Kevin's voice chimed from the room "Come in".  I open the door and walk in, and Kevin is getting dressed and Christy isn't in his room either.   

"Hey, Laura." Kevin says, smiling.   

"Hey, Kev." I smile back.

"Where's Christy?" I asked him.   

"Oh, she's with Natalie at the cafeteria. They left before you come to check on Joe and I. I heard every word between you and Joe. And I don't think Nick could hear you guys, so he doesn't know that his girlfriend is cheating on him with his brother. Well, what do you have say for yourself?" He questioned me.   

" I'm sorry, okay? I don't know what to do. Joe's kiss changed my mind, I guess. Nick's not gonna know, Kevin, alright.? Don't worry about it. It will be fine."  

"Yeah, right. Nicholas will find out sooner or later, break up with you and then kill Joe, or whatever for that matter. I don't know why you said yes. It doesn't make sense to me, Laura, it really doesn't. If Natalie knew she would be so pissed at you or Joe. He might convince her, that it was his doing and not yours. You know, how Joe is in mixed up situations." Kevin left a breath with all his words of negativity of Joe trying to be with me.   

"I know, Kevin…." Giving the puppy face and his face still stern with anger.

"Don't give me that, please." He tells me.    I stop with the cute face and went back to the subject of Joe and I.    

Natalie's P.O.V:   

I was standing in front of Kevin's door, hearing Laura and him talking about her and Joe. He told her he loves her, and keep their secret between them and Kevin. Well, what they don't know is that I know and will pretend not to know. Christy will love hearing this and hate Kevin for keeping this secret. I have to watch them carefully and ruin her relationship with Nick. I can't wait!    

"Laura, keeping this secret is not worth it. This will hurt you guys, don't go with Joe, please."   

Of course, Joe gave her some looks yesterday. Should have known something was going on with him….